Chapter 9 🔞

It wasn't an odd occurrence that Adrien enjoyed spending his time with Kagami. He had loved her in every light, and Adrien was more than sure that the feeling was reciprocated. Lately, since Adrien had gotten engaged, he began to notice that Kagami had gotten more inquisitive. She had been asking Adrien to try a lot of things. Adrien was receptive to her ideas. Afterall, he trusted her. They were together for four years. If it were anyone he wanted to try anything with, it'd be her.

He had to admit that his life has changed since he had met Marinette. Over the span of a couple days, Adrien learned that he cared a great deal for her. She was a bit rough around the edges, but she was a joy once someone got to know her. Granted, they still didn't quite know each other yet, but they did seem off to a better start. Up until the night before, Adrien was almost positive that Marinette didn't care for his company. That notion had changed the moment Marinette had asked him to come to bed with him.

No, not sexually, of course. But she wouldn't allow him to sleep on the floor either. She hugged him, and actually smiled at him. Even after what had happened to her only hours before. Perhaps there was still a bit of doubt in the back of his mind. Marinette was incredibly drunk. She had tried to leap from the balcony. Part of Adrien worried that what he had experienced afterward was part of her drunken facade. He took a mental note to ask her about it the next time he saw her. Adrien worried about that though. He didn't want to constantly remind her about what had happened to her. He didn't want to make her feel embarrassed or ashamed, even though it was not her shame to bear.

Adrien felt a sharp pain in his groin, his heart pounding in his chest.
"Mnf!" Adrien cried out, his brow furrowing in pain. His leg instantly bent upward, his toes curling in reaction to the pain.

"Does it hurt?" Kagami asked, her hand immediately stilling within the crotch of his jeans and his boxers. 

Adrien breathed out, giving Kagami an apologetic glance.
"Y-Yeah...just a little..." the blonde admitted, his heart refusing to slow down within his chest.

Kagami's expression turned totally flaccid, and for a brief moment Adrien worried that he was disappointed the people he loved once more.

"So, I'm assuming you're not going to get hard anytime soon." She sighed in response, her hand carefully unraveling from around him as she removed her hand from his pants.

Adrien flinched at her words, her response hurting his ego a lot more than he had essentially expected them to.
"I… I guess not.... I'm sorry..." he frowned, his heart sinking as he worried how awkward it was going to end up between the two of them. The blonde awkwardly tugged up his pants, and zipped them shut. He winced at how sensitive he had become. He could still feel Kagami's digits gripping tightly around him. In that combination, he couldn't get Marinette out of his head.

"Don't apologize." Kagami shrugged, scooting over towards him as the two sat against the headboard of her bed.

Adrien frowned, the disappointed look on Kagami's face only making him feel worse. But if he couldn't get himself up, he couldn't get himself up. There wasn't anything he could do.
"We could try another time?" Adrien suggested, his brow perking slightly. "I just have a lot on my mind right now. I guess it wasn't the best time to try out new things like this. But I'm always up to making out if you'd like."

Kagami furrowed her brow, glancing at the clock at her bedside table with pursed lips, wondering if they had time to try something else before Adrien had to be at his next photoshoot.
"A lot on your mind?" Kagami mused, attempting to withhold her jealousy as she had a feeling that he was thinking about his soon-to-be wife. "So what are you thinking about?" She inquired, folding her arms tautly against her chest.

Adrien inwardly scolded himself. He dreaded that question. He didn't know why he had to open his mouth. Of course the situation with Marinette wasn't his story to tell, but he'd be lying to himself if he said that it didn't bother him as much as well. He couldn't imagine just how many sick people in the world would do such a thing. And to Marinette. It made him angry, it made him sad. It made him sick.
"Last night at the party," he sighed, his voice lowering as he dropped his head, glancing down at his lap with solemn. "Some pervert tried to take advantage of Marinette and a huge fight broke out. I just… keep thinking about it." He admitted, kicking himself for having brought it up in the first place. But this was Kagami. They shared everything with one another. He trusted her, he knew she wouldn't blow it out of proportion either.

Kagami widened her eyes, her gaze shifted to the wall.
"O-Oh..." she breathed, her hands slowly unwinding themselves from the tight hold on her arms. "That's horrible. Is she okay?"

Adrien nodded, shifting his eyes back towards her with a grimace. "She's fine," he replied. "It's just… my father kept me locked away from the world for so long, its perplexing to see all sides of it. Even the terrible ones. I'd hate myself if someone were to take advantage of the people I love. I could have done a lot more to prevent it..." his eyes flickered towards hers, holding her gaze as she looked back at him. "I worry that someone could do something like that to you. I realize that it could happen to anyone..." his voice trailed off at the thought.

Kagami frowned, seeing the hurt and fear in his eyes. She reached up, cupping her hands on his cheeks and caressed his face.
"Adrien, I love you..." she whispered softly, her thumbs lightly brushing against his skin.

The blonde blinked, a grimace still evident on his features. Before he could get a word out, he felt Kagami's mouth on his the moment he parted his lips. And with that kiss, it effectively ended the conversation right then and there.

_________________________________________

Marinette was in a blissful heat.

She didn't know how she got to where she was, and she didn't know when. All she knew was the emotions that ran through her that very tender moment. She breathed out, her legs quivering at the feeling of skin on skin, hands gripping her waist, and the very faint moment of his tongue delicately passing through her core. The bluenette kept her eyes closed, her hands reaching down to run through his soft blonde hair.
"Felix-" she moaned softly, her breath escaping her faster than she could catch it. "Felix, o-oh my God!" Her heart hammered into her chest, her body about ready to melt as she felt the sweat bead at her hairline. "Yes..." she whimpered out, her body arching as his tongue circled sensitive areas like she oh so desperately wanted it to. His wet lips parted from her sex, kissing up her thighs very gently as his tongue danced along the soft skin of her inner thighs.

Marinette blushed deeply, feeling his lips kiss up her belly. She bit her lip, gasping as his tongue dipped into her navel before he kissed further up, his tongue tracing the soft valley between her breasts. A small whine escaped her lips as his mouth latched on to one of her breasts, suckling the skin and lightly biting it. Marinette had a lack of sexual experience, and she had never experienced anything more pleasurable than this.
"Felix..." she breathed out, her heart filled with bliss.

"Felix?" The male murmured out, his hands caressing her face.

Marinette furrowed her brow at the familiar voice. She slowly opened her eyes, her heart racing as Adrien smiled back at her. His tan skin glistened with sweat, and his hair was tousled from the way her hands grabbed at him moments before when his head was between her legs.

Marinette trembled as Adrien leaned closer, his lips brushing against hers. She closed her eyes once more allowing him to finally kiss her. Marinette couldn't formulate a valid reason why, but she kissed him back. Her arms wrapped themselves around him and pulled him closer. The female whimpered as the kiss grew more and more intense, his lips parted her tenderly. Marinette inhaled, taking in his breath and with a sharp pain down below, she felt him inside of her.
....
Marinette's eyes shot open. She gripped on to her pillows, the sun shining through the windows and warming her back. She breathed out, her heart racing as she struggled to differentiate between dream and real life.

Did she have a wet dream?
Of Adrien Agreste?
Out of everyone in the world. 
It had to be Adrien Agreste.

Marinette furrowed her brow, sitting up slowly as she glanced into the empty space beside her. Marinette was relieved, knowing that Adrien wasn't beside her while she fucked him in her dreams.
"What the fuck..." Marinette cursed, closing her eyes and shaking her head. The blunette pulled the blanket off of her, grimacing as she only wore a long t-shirt without any underwear beneath. She groaned, feeling an uncomfortable moisture between her legs that definitely made her feel ashamed. She grabbed her phone, scrolling through her contacts as she hopped out of bed, heading for the shower.

_________________________________________

"Are you sure it was Adrien?" Alya asked, standing beside Marinette as both girls glanced down at the empty inground pool they had just discovered in the yard.

Marinette sighed, standing in her pink t-shirt and blue shorts. She stared down into the base of the pool, her hands trembling as she gripped on to her mug. The female was still shaken about what had happened the night before, and now she was completely thrown off by that dream she had of Adrien. How could she have a dream in a time like that? On top of that, she barely knew Adrien. Marinette was incredibly disappointed with herself.
"It was definitely Adrien..." The blunette replied, pressing her mug to her lips and sipping her hot tea.

Marinette watched as Alya sat on the edge of the empty pool, her legs dangling inside as the brunette was definitely up to cleaning the pool herself if it meant she could come over to swim and enjoy a drink.
"Does this mean I want to sleep with him?" Marinette asked, almost wanting to fall inside of herself and die. "I mean… I've never had sex before, it must mean that I'm just curious," She asked, her mind racing as she just wanted someone to tell her that it was going to be okay.  "But why Adrien?" Marinette expressed with frustration.

Alya shrugged, tilting her head towards Marinette.
"It doesn't always mean that you're curious about sex with Adrien..." The brunette replied.

Marinette flinched, her stomach flipping at the sentence of Marinette and Adrien with sex in between those lines.

"Maybe there's something about him that you like, or that you admire. He's a nice guy, perhaps you just wish you had those attributes and the sex was most likely symbolic for your desire to integrate those traits into yourself." She further elucidated. "Besides, lots of virgins have weird wet dreams. Some people even have dreams of sleeping with the people they hate the most. Our brains are just funny."

Marinette stared into her drink, a grimace on her face as she watched her reflection.
"Maybe..." she replied, Alya's words swimming in her head. The blunette hummed, a small smile forming on her face as the explanation had started to make sense. It strangely made her feel better.

From the last two nights, Marinette gathered that Adrien was very careless, gentle and sometimes he was witty. Perhaps she wished that she was more like him in those ways. Marinette had been feeling quite selfish and demanding lately, especially with this marriage coming up. She was constantly on her toes. She would have liked to think that she was only acting irrationally due to the pressure of being a cookie cutter wife to a man who was madly in love with his girlfriend of four years all for some ancient jewels that her great grandfather promised to his family.
"Since when have you gotten so wise?" Marinette asked, carefully taking a seat beside Alya.

Alya hummed, a soft smile on her lips as she contemplated.
"I guess I'm just hanging with a new crowd..." she confessed, her eyes glancing down into the dusty areas of the pool side.

Marinette nodded, her lips pursing as she thought of what she wanted to say, though she had a hunch of who this ‘new crowd’ was.
"Right," the blunette sighed, pressing the mug to her lips to take a sip of her drink. "By new crowd you mean, Nino..." she deadpanned, shifting her blue eyes to her friend who simply laughed.
Alya tittered, swinging her legs side to side before she glanced up at the sky.
"I guess he's pretty cool to be around. His birthday is coming up. I wanted to do something cool," her voice trailed off as her eyes shifted back down to the pool that sat empty and uncleaned beneath their feet. "Do you think I could borrow your pool? I can clean it up. Nino and I can plan a little get together with just us. No strangers this time. It'll be nice, right?" She asked, turning her head to look at Marinette to await an answer.

Marinette remained still, her eyes narrowed at Alya who blinked back at her in utter confusion. The two sat in awkward silence, Alya looking around nervously as Marinette didn't say a word.
"What?" Alya mused, her face completely confused. "Did I say something?"

Marinette placed her mug on to the pavement beside her. Marinette was straight from the hip. A tactic she learned from Alya. In the long time she knew Alya, she never witnessed her friend become this bashful or sentimental. Marinette had a hunch something was going on. While Alya usually had casual flings here and there, this was definitely not the case this time around.
"Are you fucking Nino?" Marinette asked, her eyes narrowing.

Alya was completely taken. Her eyes widen and her cheeks flushed.
"Can't I show compassion for a friend without fucking him?" She asked, her voice breathy as the perplexing expression ceased to drain from her aura.

"I mean, yes. But I don't think I've ever seen you this flustered over a friend before." Marinette muttered, her eyes continuing to narrow in suspicion. She pressed the mug to her lips for another sip.

Alya rolled her eyes in a failed attempt to drop or remove the subject.
"Am I allowed to stay behind for a few hours and clean up this pool? I can set up a few lawn chairs, sweep the floors, fill the pool and make this place spiffy. Not just for the party, but for you and Adrien too."

Marinette hummed, slowly moving back so she could stand up. She sighed, twisting her lips to the side.
"I don't think it'd be fair to leave you behind to clean by yourself. Nathalie told me that Adrien's photoshoot is in two hours. I figured I could get an early start. Just to see what his job is like. Do you think he'll mind? Or is it creepy to bring him something to eat..." she sighed, chewing her bottom lip in contemplation.

Alya shook her head, climbing off the edge of the pool and standing on the pavement beside Marinette.
"I don't think its creepy. I mean, it's not like you guys like each other. You did a good deed, that's what matters. His girlfriend might not be too appreciative if you do show up." Alya explained, running her hands through her hair.
Marinette pouted, nearly slouching as she glanced into her half empty mug.
"I don't want to be creepy, and I know he doesn't like me, but I want him to like me..." she replied, her blue eyes shifting back at her friend who pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose with a weird look. Marinette widened her eyes, realizing what it may have sounded like.
"As a friend! I don't want him to like me romantically! I am thankful that he took care of me last night, and that he decided he'd sleep on the floor for weeks because he wanted me to be comfortable in the bed..."

Alya nodded, her arms folded against her chest.
"Right, right, so you can go do that. Visit Adrien at his photoshoot, and Nino can help me fix this yard up." She grinned, guiding the topic back to fixing up the pool and yard for a get together.

Marinette sighed, worried that she was making the wrong decision, but eventually decided she'd go.
"Okay..." her voice quivered as she glanced up at her friend nervously. "I guess I'll go. Make sure you and Nino lock up before you guys leave..."

Alya offered her a warm smile before she approached her and hugged her loosely from her shoulders.
"Goodluck bane. Just don't step on his girlfriend's toes..."
Marinette pressed her lips together.
"Yeah...thanks..."

_________________________________________

Adrien enjoyed going to the beach. He enjoyed the warm sun, the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore. He enjoyed the smell of seawater, the seagulls squawking for food, and he definitely enjoyed the warm sand between his toes. It was the perfect spot to enjoy ice cream and relax, especially during the summer holiday.

Keyword: holiday.

Adrien didn't quite like the beach when it mean he had to change in uncomfortable tents in the sand, and then rush down to the shore for hair and makeup, and to pose in uncomfortable swimsuits. This swimsuit covered most of his lower half, which he was incredibly grateful for. However, he didn't like the way it hugged him.

“I think you look sexy..." Kagami murmured, pressing a kiss to his cheek as Adrien snapped the swimming trunks to his hips. Kagami began to swipe her fingertips along the delicate dips of his clavicle. A tender smile spread across her lips as the two remained in the changing tent completely alone.
"I could just pounce on you right now." She hummed, leaning up to press her lips against the hollow of his ear.

Adrien tsked, shifting his weight uncomfortably. 
"Really? They cover well, but they hug on to me the wrong way." Adrien groaned, reaching down to pull and tug awkwardly at the crotch of his swimming trunks. It also didn't help that Adrien was still sore from Kagami's awkward tight grip on him a few hours prior.

Kagami pulled back, twisting her lips at her boyfriend's awkward posture.
"Do you think they'll let you change before you go out?" She asked, her bottom lip protruding playfully before she was leaning on him again.

Adrien shook his head, his hands eventually fixating on her waist as he eventually gave in.
"I doubt they'd let me waste anymore time changing. I'll just hold my breath and get it over with..." The model slouched forward, ignoring the tickling sensations of Kagami's lips on his skin. 
Adrien was hungry. He could almost hear his stomach growling from where he stood. He was a little annoyed with himself. His new living arrangements really put him out of the norm. As much as he didn't want to leave the tent, he had to. The blonde turned to face his girlfriend with a weak smile. He took her face into his hands, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips with a small hum.
"I love you." The male whispered the moment their lips separated. "Don't ever forget it, because it won't change."

Kagami smiled, her eyes closing as the two remained close. Her hands gently reached up, touching his hands as they rested against her face.
"I love you, too." The female whispered in response.

Adrien grinned, hesitating to let her go before he turned to leave the tent. Kagami followed close behind. She bit her lip, rocking on her feet as she watched her boyfriend venture towards the shore. She pursed her lips, her brown eyes soon veering off towards the water. 

Kagami was pretty satisfied with how the day was drawing. She wasn't too thrilled that Adrien failed to perform earlier, but they were back to doing their own habitual things and she was completely fine with that. Her and Adrien always had their own things to do together. Kagami accompanying him to his photoshoots was something she had the privilege to do. It was their thing. It made her feel close to him. She could tell that Adrien was trying. Despite the issues going on about his contracted marriage to someone else, Kagami could actually see Adrien trying. She really admired that. Aside from the minor bumps, she really couldn't complain how the day went. That was until she saw a bouncing blunette holding a basket.

Kagami immediately dug her nails into her arm, jealousy raging throughout her body. The female immediately glanced away, her eyes fixated on Adrien who remained completely unheeding to the situation. Why was she here?! She was with Adrien, leeching off of his money and time almost every single day, why did she decided to pop up on the only time she and Adrien got to do something together. And out of all times, why now?!
This was their thing.

   ...

Marinette was a nervous wreck. She wasn't usually comfortable around strangers, even when she worked double at the bar. Marinette made sure to stop by her parents bakery for some strawberry tarts. She wasn't sure if Adrien had managed to grab something before heading off to work. The bluenette cursed herself for wearing flats. She hated how the warm sand always found a way to seep in and settle on her toes. It was an uncomfortable feeling. Marinette tried to remain hopeful as she strained her blue eyes for her friend.

She hummed, hesitantly walking further into the sand. She awkwardly glanced around, meaning to ask anyone who walked by where Adrien was, but Marinette grew anxious for wanting to disturb them. She pursed her lips, exhaling as she contemplated leaving but paused the moment she saw the coveted blonde at the shoreline. Marinette gasped, a small smile on her face as she immediately began to move her way down towards the shore to say hi.

"What are you doing here?" A sharp voice emanated towards Marinette from her left.

The blunette paused, turning her head towards the sound of the voice. Marinette swallowed hard, her heart sinking to the dark pits of her stomach the moment she caught a glimpse of Kagami. The last thing Marinette wanted to do was piss her off. She worried about giving off the impression that she was trying to butt her way into their private lives.

"O-Oh. I'm sorry," Marinette chuckled nervously. "I-I was just dropping off some sweets!" The blunette piped, lifting up the basket to show Kagami. "I wasn't sure if Adrien had eaten or anything. I mean, I brought some extras, you can try some too! Everyone says my dad makes the best tarts in Paris."

Kagami narrowed her eyes, her glare remaining hard. Marinette nearly withered away. She began to feel small.
"Leave. Now." Kagami demanded, her arms remaining taut against her chest.

Marinette winced slightly, her brow furrowing as Kagami's words really hit to heart.
"Um... excuse me?" Marinette asked, her heart aching in her chest. She really didn't want Kagami to dislike her. She was really trying.

"You heard me," Kagami muttered, her gaze firm on Marinette. "I said to leave."

Marinette frowned, she glanced down at her basket. She wondered if it was a good idea to ask her to give the basket to Adrien, but she had a hunch that Kagami wouldn't appreciate that notion either. Marinette inwardly kicked herself. She shouldn't have come here. Alya was right. It was a dumb idea and now it seemed as though Kagami hated her more than ever.

"Marinette?" Adrien mused, his voice causing both girls to jump with surprise.

Marinette pressed her lips together now wondering if the fact that he spotted her made the situation worse. "What are you doing here?" He asked, his brow perking in genuine surprise.

Kagami rolled her eyes, leaning closer to Adrien.
"I was asking the same thing..." she muttered coldly under her breath. The notion was not low enough as Marinette was able to hear her comment much to Kagami's content.

Adrien immediately shot a glance at Kagami, his elbow lightly nudging into her.
"Stop it..." he whispered, his brow furrowing with a reprimanding glance.

Marinette blinked, awkwardly lifting the basket she had retrieved from her parents' bakery.
"I-uh. I got some strawberry tarts from my parents bakery in case you forgot to eat something on the way out," Marinette explained, trying to brush off Kagami's snide comment despite how much her words actually hurt. "They're fresh. My dad makes the best baked goods in Paris..." her voice grew lower and lower as Marinette felt incredibly small.

Adrien smiled warmly, his hand gently reaching for the basket. He could smell the fresh tarts, and his stomach immediately reacted to the pleasant smell. Adrien could already tell that she was going to spoil him with homemade goods.
"Oh. That's amazing!" He cooed, digging into the basket to eye the tarts in their cases. "Thank you so much! That was very sweet of you."

Marinette smiled, her heart fluttering as she was quite relieved that he didn't think she was creepy for stopping by. At least she hoped. The bluenette parted her lips, ready to say something but paused the moment Kagami stepped in front of Adrien with a furious glare.

"He's got the basket,” She interjected. “Now leave.”

Marinette frowned, her blue eyes shifting to Adrien who tugged Kagami back by the waist.

"Kagami. Stop..." Adrien stated firmly. "Marinette can stay here. She brought us food. She didn't have to. She's trying to be nice."

Kagami glared up at Adrien.
"No!" She clenched her jaw briefly. "She needs to leave!" The female retorted, pointing her finger in Marinette's face impertinently.

Adrien reached over, tugging Kagami's arm down with utter vexation. 
"Why? Why does she need to leave, huh?" He replied, keeping his voice low as he didn't want to cause a scene.

"Because this is our thing!" Kagami hissed back. "The only thing of ours that we get to keep. I will not let her have this too! I'm the only one who gets to be here with you. This… this… homewrecker has to leave now!"

Marinette widened her eyes, tears immediately pooling at the corners.

Homewrecker. The one thing Marinette worried she was.

She had her doubts, but to have it confirmed by Kagami herself really hurt her. Marinette pressed her lips together, quickly glancing down. Her heart began to sink in her chest once more. It really was a bad idea to come.

Adrien clenched his jaw, his heart racing with anger. 
"Kagami--" he pressed.

"It's fine," Marinette interjected, cutting him off. "I'm gonna go."

Adrien immediately glanced up at Marinette. He placed the basket down, carefully approaching her with a grimace.
"Marinette, please-"

Marinette shook her head, offering him a weak smile, but he had already noticed her tears.
"I'll see you another time, okay?" She mused, her watery eyes glancing over to Kagami nervously. "It was nice meeting you," she murmured, before she stepped back awkwardly. "Enjoy your day..."

Adrien's frown only grew deeper. He could hear the hurt in Marinette's voice. He was incredibly disappointed in how Kagami had been acting lately. The model was beginning to see what Nino had been implying. Adrien wanted to assure her that Kagami was just acting out of jealousy or to suggest that she'd disregard the rude comments Kagami made but he mostly just wanted to apologize to her.

Adrien could barely get two words out before Marinette had turned and hurried herself off the beach. He slouched forward, his mouth remaining open as he watched Marinette cover her face and disappeared on the boardwalk. Adrien sucked his teeth, immediately whipping his head over towards Kagami.
"Really?! Did you really have to be so nasty to her?" He asked, his chest heaving with frustration.

Kagami simply rolled her eyes.
"I told you how much this means to me..." her voice remained monotonous. "You promised me that nothing would change. Having her here made me uncomfortable..."

Adrien sighed, his green eyes moving in the direction where he last saw Marinette. If he could leave to take off after her, he would have. But there were a number of reasons why he couldn't.  Adrien had hoped that he would see her home the moment he was finished with this. And for the first time in a really long time, Adrien didn't want to be around Kagami.