Chapter 43

A/N: Oh man oh man, what a time for updates!

Firstly, I wanted to say that I'm so sorry about the lack of an update the last two weeks. It was not my intention to make anyone wait.
As many of you know, outside of being a nutty fan who loves to write and draw I am a medical worker.

As of two or three weeks ago, my company also runs a center that tests for the Coronavirus directly. I'm put up front to help care for the sick while collecting specimens to run for suspected covid19 as well as helping those who are already sick.

I had to put this one a brief pause because my sister who is also in direct contact with sick patients fell ill with fever. I had to gather my bearings, and continue to work when she was put on quarantine. Since the outbreak it has been nonstop at work, especially with stat draws for patients who are severely sick and need help.
   We are witnessing people die, hospitals are incredibly overwhelmed and its gotten to the point where my state now has fridge trucks parked outside of the hospitals because they don't have room inside the morgues for the deceased.
Fortunately, my sister did test negative for the Coronavirus, and I did not catch the virus as of late. This is truly a horrible thing to watch, and unfortunately now my country has the most out of the whole world and it puts a ton of pressure on healthcare workers especially like me, because we are short staffed.

I hope to take some time off when this nightmare is over, but the constant wearing of PPE irritates our skin but we are terrified everyday of being exposed to where we'll get sick because we dont want to bring this home to our families.

People of all ages are sick and are dying, it's not just the elderly or people with underlying health problems.

This is serious.

You will help us TREMENDOUSLY if you stay away from people, don't go out if you don't have to and wash your hands often.

Help us medical workers help the sick, by slowing the spread!!

Please please please.

And then I'll update more often.

Thank you so much for your patience!

On a more positive note, next chapter is NSFW, please avoid reading if you're uncomfortable or aren't interested in that sort of content.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

'She said fuck?! So in good terms means yes!'