Chapter 70 ⚠️

It was warm.

   The birds were chirping and Marinette could vividly feel the silk sheets beneath her.

A small smile tugged on her lips and Marinette stretched against the soft bed. A deep blush had soon spread across her delicate skin the moment she had recalled the exotic dream she had the night before.

   She had dreams of this sort of nature before but it had never gotten to that extent. 

Marinette squeezed her eyes shut, her fingers slowly clutching into her soft blankets as her heart squeezed within the confines of her chest relentlessly. She had lost her virginity to Adrien plenty of times in her visceral dreams but this one had felt so real!

   This was complete bliss, Marinette couldn't have asked for a better dream. 
  In fact, Marinette hoped she could have another dream like it again so that she wouldn't have to eventually build up the courage to actually ask him to have her in the ways she craved for him. 

A sigh escaped her lips and Marinette wasn't sure she was ready to wake up and prepare for the day just yet. She allowed her mind to wander. Her lips pressed together as she couldn't help but to wonder if Adrien had already decided to leave for the day. 

   She'd feel a little licentious seeing him returning from work after having such a dream. Her fingers slowly toyed with the sheets and the young woman slowly bit her lip as she attempted to turn over.

It was only then that Adrien's arms tightened themselves around her. 
Marinette froze dead in her tracks.

  It was almost as if she were awoken by a sack full of bricks. Her rigid movement only made her painfully aware of the ache between her thighs and the hard sensation Adrien had been pressing into the small of her back, only proving that Adrien really had taken her virginity the night before. 

It wasn't a dream.

What had transpired the night before had actually taken place, and if Marinette had remembered correctly, there were no contraceptives deployed.

If anything, the items she had taken from Alya's purse those many months ago should have provided her insurance with their rendezvous the night prior. 

All she had to do now was find a way out of Adrien's grip and get to her purse without disturbing his sleep. There was something so warm in the way that she knew he made love to her that almost made Marinette fly with the flutter within the pits inside her stomach, but it all went sour the moment she knew she had to face the brand new mother, Alya, in a matter of hours.
Spring was barely just around the corner and all it did was rain and blow wind. 

  Marinette bit her lip, her heart continuing to hammer relentlessly within the confines of her chest. She inhaled, her lips pressed taut together as she held her breath and slowly slipped beneath the weight of Adrien's arm. 

The young woman exhaled the moment she was able to finally climb out of bed.
Part of Marinette was giddy. She bit her lip, a tingling sensation running sporadically from her fingers to her toes. 

She knew Adrien was her husband and in fact someone she loved for a really long time already, but knowing that she had lost her virginity to him created a swarm of butterflies inside of her stomach. 

She bit her lip, a dreamy sigh escaping her lips as she watched Adrien tangle himself inside of the bedsheets beside her. 

   She would have to sneak out and text him later. They had known each other for so long, but she was simply too awkward. Marinette quickly covered herself up and hauled ass to the bathroom. She needed to take her contraceptive quick, or she'd end up like her best friend.