Chapter 15 🔞

CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Author's note: Hey lovlies!! I try to keep the author's notes on this story to a minimum but I wanted to make some things clear; updates are every Saturday. I will update early if I reach a certain milestone but this time I've only updated early because I'm a bridesmaid to a wedding that I need to focus on solely.
For any announcements regarding the update schedule, you can refer to my wattpad account under the same pen name.
Also please enjoy my art featured in this chapter
Happy reading!!!
_________________________________________
🔞🔞🔞

Marinette yawned. She had spent most of her night finishing up her pyjamas and researching foreplay. The blunette had barely noticed her parents standing beside her, she was just that tired. She put the effort in her hair, makeup, and outfit in an attempt to care.

Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is that she didn't care. She probably would have given everything on her back to not have to do this. She hadn't seen Adrien since the day she decided to leave, and she was perfectly okay with that.

Marinette enjoyed the time she had to herself, it was normal for her. It was just like the days she had before Adrien convinced her to leave everything she had to start this cookie cutter life that was never meant to be. Marinette knew there was no one to blame but herself.

The female shifted her weight, waiting by the Mairie for the Agrestes to arrive. Marinette had to admit she had grown a little nervous. She was supposed to meet Adrien's father as he was a witness to their official marriage.

She had worried that her outfit wouldn't leave much of a huge impression. All she could think about was to go big or go home. With her dark hair in an elegant updo, an open back white and modest dress, neat and simply makeup, paired with white closed toed strappy heels, and her mother's diamond earrings; Marinette had every intention to make an impression.

The blunette was beginning to feel a bit antsy

The blunette was beginning to feel a bit antsy. The thought of having to face Adrien all over again was making her sick. She wasn't sure what kinds of emotions she was prepared to feel, but she knew it would result in her feeling completely sick.

"Are you nervous?" Sabine asked, approaching Marinette from her left. The woman very gingerly picked out a flower from the pocket of her dress jacket and placed it into the braid of her hair.

Marinette breathed softly, averting her gaze back to her mother with a warm smile.
"Maybe a little, but I think I'll be fine. Once this is over and done with, the cookie will crumble the way it's supposed to." she replied.

Of course Marinette was nervous, but perhaps she was more nervous about seeing Adrien more than anything else.

Granted, it was scary that she was about to sign a legal document that recognized her and Adrien as husband and wife, but it appeared that Gabriel and Adrien held the pedestal on what she was the most afraid of at that moment.