Chapter 56🔞

Still gonna update, even though I feel weird that someone assumed I had some sort of pee fetish cause Marinette peed herself from pregnancy in an old fiction I posted 5 years ago and now I'm wondering how many of you think I have a pee fetish.

I'M BEING PUNISHED FOR A CRIME 5 YEARS AGO. MY OLD FICS ARE A CRIME.
Now you guys can read this chapter in all its PEE FETISH GLORY EVEN THOUGH I'M DYING INSIDE.

Also, the scenes are trying to be realistic, y'all can come for my neck later. Virgins just don't go tap dancing into coitus.

Enjoy!

Also, I dont have a pee fetish. It's a tasteless joke, even though the hurt from that implication is REAL. I REGRET WRITING FANFICTION!

I can't even stand the smell of pee. >.<

Anyway, thanks for reading.

I'll go die now.

😟😭
_________________________________________

Marinette glanced down at her lap, a sour taste sitting in the back of her mouth. She didn't like being in hospitals, and despite the commotion that went around her the moment she discovered Chloe completely unconscious, Marinette managed to keep an impassive face.

But she was crumbling.
It was a traumatic experience.
The young woman exhaled, her heart aching within the confines of her chest, her eyes trained onto the ground. Her lips lost its colors, and she was sure she was ready to succumb to the overwhelming desires of syncope.

Being in hospital settings such as this made her bones chill. It brought back a surge of memories that Marinette didn't care to go through. In fact, the thought of confronting those memories made her anxious. She'd rather slam her head on the floor than go through something like that.

"Hey..."

Marinette pressed her lips together, immediately glancing up at the sound of his comforting voice. She wanted to cry, but she couldn't. Marinette was anxious to see Chloe. She wasn't sure if Chloe was willing to see or hear anyone out, but Marinette was willing to try.
It had been such a horrible day, that Marinette was desperate to see a friendly face or hear a friendly voice.

"Adrien..." Marinette breathed as she stood up from the chair outside the ICU room. "I'm so happy to see you..."

Adrien approached her, gently taking her into his arms with a grimace. He buried his face into her shoulder, his hand gently running up and down her back in comforting movements.

Marinette reciprocated the gesture. She furrowed her brow and she nuzzled her face into his chest as her own felt tight. She pressed her lips together, feigning tears that threatened to spill from the edges of her eyes.

"I assured Alya I'd stay with you," Adrien murmured, pulling back so that he could caress his wife's face. "I had my bodyguard take her home. I asked her to text you when she arrived back at her apartment with Nino, the same for the rest of the guests that came."

Marinette scrunched her nose, immediately reaching up to rub her eyes as she tried desperately to rid the image of Chloe's blue skin from her mind.