Chapter 38 UPDATED

A/N: UPDATE: I had I reupload this chapter because there were chunks and chunks of very important pieces missing!
   It screwed up in my email when I sent it to my editor and now it took out VERY important scenes and about 800 extra words!
I'm so sorry!

Hello!! Yessss I'm still alive and I'm sorry I disappeared for so long and took awhile to update!
   Firstly, I'd like to say that I really do appreciate the support and I really do love that you gave my story a chance and I'm also super glad that some of you enjoy them so much! But please don't spam me demanding an update! 🥺

I write these stories for fun and I put it out there hoping for positive feedback, I feel immensely pressured to get a chapter up and that's when it doesn't become fun anymore and feels more like a chore. When that happens, the chapters start to lose its quality and you guys certainly deserve better than that.
I posted on my wattpad account a couple weeks ago that I had some irl things to deal with regarding my family member's health and that needed my undivided attention and my energy.

Everything seems settled and I hope to be back to updating as frequent as I used to, but it might go back to once a week, unless I miraculously get a break again.

I'm still so sorry it took forever to get this out, but please note that one update request is good enough. I read all my comments/ reviews and always take them into consideration. Every extra update demand (which I know you guys dont mean harm) just tells me to purposely delay the next update.

Please dont hate me!

Anyway, enough with this long ass author's note, and I thank if you took the time to read it.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Fuck that!"

Adrien jumped, his eyes widening at Nino's sharp voice. 

Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to rev himself up about his interaction with Kagami before Chloe's party, but he couldn't help himself. He needed to get it out of his system before he exploded. It felt good to vent about that thing to his friend.

These kinds of conversations Adrien didn't want to have with Marinette, but he knew he would have to eventually.

"I don't buy that excuse." Nino sighed, sliding his hands into the pocket of his jeans. "If she cheated on you once, she'll cheat again. You've got a fresh start, don't go back to that. She'll continue to lie." 

Adrien subtly nodded, his eyes glancing up into the night sky as both men stood in the garden of his shared home with Marinette. He knew Nino was right, and though he had told himself this dozens of times already, but it was always nice to have someone reiterate that for him.