Chapter 35 🔞

A/N: WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT, PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE ELEMENTS. THERE WILL BE BREAKS IN BETWEEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO SKIP THROUGH AND CONTINUE ON TO THE STORY.

Also, just a psa there are fake accounts of me online, I've recently discovered a tiktok account that had been active for about a year. There are several fake wattpad accounts. The only backup account I have on wattpad are Kandykate94 any other accounts are fake, please do not interact with them.

Please don't hate me for this chapter, I like to make my love scenes as realistic as possible especially because both Marinette and Adrien are both inexperienced. Enjoy the vanilla.

_________________________________________

Marinette rubbed her eyes, a soft yawn escaping her lips as she moved the litter tray into the guest bathroom down the hall.

She could faintly hear the shower water halt and she could almost hear Adrien moving about in the master bedroom bathroom. 

The young woman exhaled, her heart aching inside her chest as nervousness swept over her once more. She was glad that Adrien decided for a shower after she did.

It gave her some time to get her head straight. She had worried that things were going to be awkward. Hell, she only imagined that Adrien didn't feel the same way.

In the back of her mind, Marinette wondered if not wearing a bra beneath her silk night gown was a good idea. In fact, she couldn't help but wonder if consummating marriages were a traditional thing. 

Was that expected of them? Was she meant to have children with him?

Marinette quickly shook her head, the blush rushing down to her chest as the thought of children was something Marinette wanted to worry about in the far future. She wasn't mentally prepared for children, especially because despite being married, she didn't exactly know what she meant to Adrien.

"What am I thinking?" Marinette whined, her blue eyes glancing down at Tikki who hopped into her litter tray and began to dig her paws helplessly into the sand-like substance. "He hasn't even said he liked me, yet here I am hoping that we have sex somehow. Is that the person I've become?"

Tikki dug a small hole, her whiskers moving forward as she smelled the litter before the feline turned to face Marinette. The small kitten mewed, hopping out of the tray and brushing her head against Marinette's ankle.

Marinette sighed, glancing down at her pet with a grimace.

"Of course, I've become the person who talks to her cat,” Marinette murmured, reaching down to glide her fingers across the soft and silky black fur on Tikki's head.

Marinette bit her lip, her heart about to leap from her chest the moment she heard Adrien in the room down the hall.

She mentally kicked herself, preparing to make herself into the world's biggest fool. If it were possible to accept the loss and pretend like nothing happened, perhaps the night would go along peacefully, but she knew Adrien far too well.

Marinette exhaled, her hands trembling as she allowed Tikki to resume her business. The young woman turned on her heels, her mouth nearly feeling dry as a bone as she willed herself back to the master bedroom where she knew Adrien would be.

"Are the chips still on the table where we can pretend that none of this ever happened and I'd never opened my big fat mouth?" Marinette asked, her tone of voice meaning to be light hearted and funny, but somehow faded the moment she spotted Adrien standing by the bed without a shirt.