Chapter 8

Marinette couldn't even recognize where she was. She was disappointed that she had allowed herself to get this inebriated. Granted, her sense of judgement had been clouded, but Marinette knew a bad situation when she saw one.
It was dark, and she just wanted to sleep. She felt sick and she was close to puking. Marinette was unfamiliar to her location inside the club, though she wasn't dumb enough to suspect they had left. She could still hear the music blaring from outside the walls, and Marinette was sure that if she wasn't drunk, she'd be able to decipher their location. She was faintly aware of the feeling of the strangers hands running along her body. His hands squeezed her hips, and Marinette placed her palms on the walls, leaning against it as she was close to falling over.
"

O-ow!" Marinette whimpered the moment she felt a little pinch on her backside. She turned her head, glaring back at him. The room began to spin and Marinette stumbled. Her hands felt around the walls, searching for a door or some way out.

She gasped the moment she was pulled back, her heart hammering as she felt his hand around her neck. He was behind her.
"Stay still..." he breathed in her ear. "You still want to dance, don't you?" He asked, his breath warming up her ear.

Marinette knew she shouldn't have followed him, and in the end she should have listened to the more reasonable side of her. But it all happened so fast, she couldn't even remember how they ended up where they did. Her friends were nowhere in sight, and Marinette worried that something was going to happen before they could find her. What if he killed her? By the tight grip he had on her neck, Marinette had that hunch.The last night of her life she spent drunk and being rude to people.

Her heart raced in her chest and her stomach dropped. She almost wanted to cry. Marinette struggled to remain conscious as she was beginning to feel dizzy. She opened her eyes, staring up at the dim purple light in the ceiling.
"S-Sorry." She spluttered, her voice quivering. "I-I won't move..." She cooperated, worried that he'd choke her out or hit her if she didn't do what she was told. Had it been any other time, Marinette would have fought, knowing that she could throw some pretty forceful hits. In this case, she was too weak and too sick to even fight back or move. The last thing she wanted was for him to knock her unconscious.

She breathed out the moment his grip on her neck lessened. and Marinette stumbled back towards the wall where he guided her. Her palms pressed against the wall, and she dropped her head. She closed her eyes, her stomach tightening as she was almost ready to vomit. And she really wanted to. She had hoped it would stall the situation or make her better. Marinette opened her eyes, her mind racing as the male pulled up her skirt, his fingers digging into her underwear and sliding them over her haunches. She felt her underwear pool at her knees, and Marinette understood that she was completely exposed.

Tears pricked her eyes and she moved, whimpering as his grip on her hips only grew tighter and tighter.
"W-wait-" she whimpered drunkenly, the room spinning even faster. "I- I don't want this... the music is still playing we can go back out and dance. It was fun-" she paused the moment his arms, squeezed around her body, pulling her closer to him. Marinette let go of the wall, the air purposely being squeezed out of her as she remained completely exposed. Her hands reached down, trying to pry his arms off of her.
"Nick," She exhaled, with both pain and frustration. "Let go of me!" Marinette struggled to breathe even as he forced her face against the wall. She squeezed her eyes closed, tears falling down her cheeks as this was it.

This was the end of her. She couldn't fight back. He had cut off her supply of air, and Marinette was inebriated enough to help her pass out. She couldn't hold on any longer. She furrowed her brow, her lungs filling with air as his arms retracted from her. She breathed out, her vision still hazy, but becoming more thorough as she was finally able to get some oxygen to her brain. His support around her ceased, and Marinette was close to dropping on the floor. She heard muffled voices behind her, and a few loud bangs, but she couldn't make it out.