Chapter 21

DISCLAIMER: I don't hate Kagami! Yes, in this story she is a massive bitch, but its completely fictional, it's not canon. Kagami is actually a sweet bean in the show.
    Just because shes a bitch here doesn't mean I hate her or her character. I just needed someone who had a strong chem with Adrien already to make it more believable that Adrien would date someone like that. Kagami was the perfect fit.

Also here I featured art drawn by Breamart on Twitter! Check her out!       

Without further ado, please enjoy the chapter.

_________________________________________

              Café des Deux Moulins

Marinette had been unfamiliar with it up until a few days ago. She was well aware that this was Felix's hotspot for his well coveted rendezvous while Marinette was out studying or working, so that she could return home and make dinner for him like a trained housewife.

The food wasn't that bad, in fact Marinette never really knew that she enjoyed coffee with sugar since she had tried her first cup. It wasn't too bitter and had just the right amount of sugar in it. The blunette sat still, her hands holding on to the mug as her blue eyes remained fixated on the tobacco counter.

Her fingers tapped the mug gently and Marinette tried to imagine the kind of woman that would work the counter that just so happened to catch Felix's eye. Marinette wondered if Felix's whore preferred to spread her legs on the finest silk at the most expensive hotels, which would always explain why Felix could never pay for groceries or any of their basic necessities.

The blunette wondered if the tobacco counter just wasn't who she was, perhaps the tramp had gotten so bored with her Joe schmo life that she craved the attention of a man in a relationship who would throw money from his wallet so that she could bathe in jewels all the while fucking him, purposely getting knocked up so that she could trap him with her.

Marinette gripped on to her mug, anger flooding her veins as her eyes moved away from the vacant counter. Her orbs followed the waitresses as they worked the bar counter, serving the very last few consumers that came for a last minute bite.

She couldn't help but wonder if any of these women happened to be the one Felix knocked up. The blush rose to her cheeks and she sighed, feeling completely defeated.

She knew that Felix would fuck anything that walked. He had become an entirely different person in her eyes.

The blunette brought the mug to her lips, taking small drips as she didn't even realise that her drink was nearly finished. She pressed her lips together, glancing down at the bottom of her cup.

She had just nailed an incredibly important interview with the chance of a lifetime!

She couldn't allow herself to wallow in her own self pity. She needed to be happy for herself. She was allowed to feel happy for herself.

What Felix did was fucked, but it was also in the past.

She hadn't seen him in quite a few years, she had been stuck on him coming back and couldn't move on. If Felix were to come back, she wouldn't be sure what to do, besides puke.