Chapter 30

A/N: First, before we begin I'd like to thank my editor Freddy101 seriously they are probably the only reason why updates are early and on time. Also, they make this story better for you all to read. I don't think they realise how awesome and reliable they are and I'm grateful for them and I'm sure my readers are too!

Also, I'd like you guys to check out a new wattpad user daisyxbloggs and give their stories a read. Let them know what you guys think!

Enjoy the angst in this chapter! Y'all have been waiting for this.

_________________________________________

It was like the fluid movement of a cat.

Marinette barely had time to take in their situation before she knew Adrien would react.

He had moved so quickly, Marinette barely had time to react. She turned, her hands reached out towards him before he had moved in such a fluid motion, her fingertips had just grazed him. 

Kagami didn't see it coming.

One moment, she was wrapped up in this man that she was so close to losing, and then the next moment, she ended up on the grass.

Adrien felt his heart ache, his bones had felt like solid ice and his blood ran cold. He could barely feel his fingertips and as rage coursed through his veins, Adrien had found himself running towards the man who had been undressing his girlfriend.

Marinette watched with wide eyes as Adrien yanked Luka away from Kagami, forcing her to lose her leg and tumble on to the grass. 

Adrien gripped on to Luka, his hands gripping on to the neck of his shirt as he forcefully slammed him against the tree with his teeth bared.

Kagami whimpered, her body slamming against the grass. Her eyes widened as she couldn't comprehend what had just happened. It all went too fast.

Her heart sunk to her stomach the moment she spotted Adrien slamming Luka against the tree. 

Kagami immediately scrambled, stumbling as she tried to put on her clothes and remain on her two feet. She attempted to worm her way in between the two men as Luka's head smacked against the bark of the tree.

"Adrien!" Kagami screeched, her heart aching in her chest as she gripped on to the back of his shirt, nearly tearing it off of him in an attempt to get him away from Luka. "Adrien stop!" 

Luka grunted, a sharp pain emanating down his spine at the rough texture of the bark against his skin. His eyes widened, his fingers attempting to pry Adrien's hands away from his neck. 

"Get off of me!" He grunted, wincing as the sounds of Kagami's fists could be heard permeating through Adrien's chest.

Marinette dropped her basket, chucking her shoes off of her feet so that she could run towards the commotion. 

The young woman wedged herself between the both of them before Luka punched his fist into Adrien's face.

Adrien was completely blinded by anger, he could barely feel Kagami slamming her fist into his back.