Final Chapter

Authors note:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has stuck by this story from beginning to end. I know it took me such a long time to update and I know some people dropped this book, but I'm so happy to the new readers and I'm so happy for the OG readers still holding on. Although I wanted to take this book longer and to different areas I thought it would just be better to end it here.

Thank you so so much and though I'm so sad to see this story end I'm so glad I started it because I'm so proud of this project.  Again, thank you so much I worked so hard on this story and I'm so glad that I was able to complete this with 77 chapters!!!

Please stick around as I will be releasing a cute little fan made soundtrack and a fanart gallery for this story as I loved it so much!

I hope you guys really enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Love you guys so so much!

I'm going to need a new editor for the new stories I'm planning to write! I hope you guys will give them a chance!
_______________________________________

It made her heart flutter within the tight confines of her chest.

Marinette sworn she had never heard anything so beautiful. It was like music to her ears and though she never thought she'd hear anything like this before in her life, she couldn't be happier.

The room grew silent and Marinette's eyes were glued to the screen beside her. She could feel Adrien's hand tightly holding on to hers and Marinette could barely move.

A deep blush had coated on to her cheeks and the happiness that swept over her was nearly overwhelming.

She could hear her baby's heartbeat.

Sure the baby looked like a jalapeno, but it was still the most beautiful sight she had ever dreamed to see.

  A small smile tugged at the edge of her lips and Marinette was sure to have cried from happiness.

"The baby is so beautiful." Marinette murmured, slowly squeezing Adrien's hand as she continued to watch on the ultrasound. "More beautiful than I could ever imagine."

Adrien grinned, butterflies setting off in his stomach at the sound of his wife's voice. His green eyes moved to the green before settling into a playful squint.

"I don't know..." Adrien teased, a playful lilt in the base of his voice. "Don't you think the baby looks like a jalapeno?"

Marinette chuckled, moving her gaze over to Adrien who met hers with a tender ease. "It is a beautiful jalapeno though." He added, his grin growing softer as he could see the tears beginning to pool at the edges of her beautiful bluebell eyes.

The eyes he admired as they were caressed delicately by her thick lashes. He was completely in awe at the woman he married and Adrien felt like the luckiest guy in the world. He finally did something right for once and that was deciding to stay with Marinette.