Epilogue

ADDY POV:

So you thought the story was over? WRONG! So weeks later Louis and I went to paris. And after that we bought a flat in the heart of London. The first night of moving in I decided it was time.

We walked in the park closest to our flat. We came across a fountain. I looked at Louis and slipped off my promise ring throwing it into the water. His eyes got wide and I leaned I and kissed him long and hard. He stopped and looked at me worried.

"Are you sure love. We don't have to unless you really want to". "I'm positive Lou. I'm ready." he smiles and picked me up spinning me. He set me down and we ran all the way back to the flat.

July 23 that was the night that I broke my promise to my family and myself. "Happy anniversary Louis! This is for two strong years!" I said and ripped his shirt off. We kissed long and hard. And after sometime we did it and it was the most amazing thing in the world.

My first love my first kiss and my first time going all the way in a month! Ha!

Lou seemed really pleased with tonight. I guess I'm better than we both thought. When we finished we laid the exhausted sweat dripping everywhere. Then suddenly Louis sat up hyperventilating. He looked over at me really worried. He grabbed my hand. He was shaking badly

"I forgot to use a condom!" I looked at him and blacked out. I woke up to Lou sitting on top of me crying my name. Tears fell onto my bare chest. He was relieved when he saw I was awake. I leaned up and kissed his nose.

"It's ok everything will be fine. I promise!" I said smiling. It was light out so I could see his stubby face. I love it when he didn't shave.

"But what if we have a...but what if you get..." and he started crying. He laid on top of me and I played with his hair. Then next couple of weeks Lou was a terrible wreck. Always worried about me.

When we found out that I wasn't pregnant he was so relieved. So was I. I didn't was to have a kid this early. Especially before getting married.

So a year or two later we got a call saying Zayn proposed to Allee and were getting married! We went to the wedding and it was amazing! Towards the ends of the reception Liam proposed to Tori. She accepted and a couple months later we went to their wedding. I was so happy for both of them.

After the wedding on mine and Louis 4th anniversary of dating we went to Disney in Florida and he proposed to me in the Indiana Jones show! (THIS IS HOW MY DAD PROPOSED TO MY MOM!) I was so shocked and said yes! The rest of the week there were the greatest moments of my life until the wedding which was out of this world.

A year later Kailey and Niall got married and the same day Lou and I found out we were having a baby girl! "oh great there goes all my money!" was Louis first words after hearing the gender.

A couple months later we introduced Amanda Hope Tomlinson into the world! Weeks later Harry and Rachel finally got married! I was quiet surprised that they were the last out of the five of us. After the wedding I laid in bed that night and couldn't believe what a life I have had! And I couldn't wait for more to come!

THE END! I think...?