Part 53

ADDY POV:

 Liam opened the door and we screamed right in his face. He fell back into Harry and they both fell over on the floor. Everyone started laughing. "Wow! Are these the models that we're working with today? Because I have to say you guys are smoking!" Lou said to us three. We blush and say thank you.

They come out of the dressing room and we both take a good look at each other. Harry was wearing a red shirt with a British flag with white jeans and one chain hanging down. He had a pair of black Nike's on. Liam was wearing a red, white and blue plaid shirt and jeans with white adidas. Niall was wearing an American flag polo with black jeans and red Nike's. Zayn was wearing a red shirt with a dark blue sports jacket. A "Z" was imprinted on the pocket like Allee's. He was wearing black skinny jeans and had white Nike's on. Lou was wearing a stripe shirt that was red and blue and was wearing white kakis and red toms. He was also wearing black braces but had them on his shoulders.

He ran towards me and picked me up and hugged me. Then he put me down and kissed me. "You look beautiful darling!" he whispered in my ear. I looked around and the other girls were also talking to their boyfriends. Poor Liam and Harry. But in two days I'll introduce Harry to Rachel so that will be good. Paul calls for us to start the pics so we walk over.