Part 40

ADDY POV: The day went by pretty fast. I didn't call Lou or any of the other boys. I sat around the house like any other normal teenager. I called Allee up at around noon and she came over at 1 to hang out and then get ready. We talked about my whole experience. I told her everything that happened (even the make out part) everything except that Louis and Zayn were coming with us tonight. Soon four o clock came around and Zayn rang the doorbell. I had already told mom what was happening so she just gave Zayn the shirt. We finished getting ready when the doorbell rang again. "it must be them", I thought. We run up to answer the door. "Hay Lou...Um LouPS guy!" I say covering up my mistake as a 40 year old ups man stood in front of me. Allee cocked her head but didn't say anything. I get the package and came back inside. About twenty minutes later the bell rings again. I answer the door and this time it's Louis! "Well hello love!" he says and kisses me. "You must be Allee! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Lou says shaking Allee's hand. She says thank you back and smiles. I'm surprised that she didn't freak out like most girls. Allee is a year younger than me but she always acts the same age as me though so it's nice! Louis tells her that he is coming to the movies with us also, and Allee was cool with it. We were about to get in the car, when Zayn popped out saying,"Hello blind date...Allee? Is that really you?!" he smiled really big. Allee's eyes got wide."ZAYN!" She ran full speed at Zayn, jumped and hugged him? He twirled her around. Then they stared at each other to make sure the other person was real. Then Zayn kissed her! They had one long kiss, stopped, looked at each other, and got in the car. Lou and I just stood there like idiots because we had no clue what just happened. We get Zayn's car. We start driving to the movies. "What just happened back there guys?" Lou asks both of them. "Well it's a long story. I had met Zayn before and we were secretly dating until I lost his phone number and was never able to call him again" Allee says between sniffles. "So that's why you never called!" Zayn said smiling. "I thought I had done something wrong!" After that we were pretty quiet in the car until we got to the movie theatre.