Part 87

ADDY POV:

Liam started talking. "So I know that everyone knows that this is the last concert for the 2012 American tour right?" Everyone started screaming but soon the arena was silent again. "So while we've been here all five of us have met someone new or reunited with some old friends" he continues looking at Tori. "And so what we just did was ask our girls to come home with us to Europe and live with us!" Harry says picking up after Liam. The crowd started cheering like crazy. We all turned to our man and hugged him. Then we had to end the concert so we ran off the stage waving and cheering.

We got backstage and we all went to the break room we were in before. The boys undressed in front of us taking off their suits and putting on shirts and kakis. Then we all sat on the sofas and let everything settle in. The boys looked at us. "So did u like our surprise?!" Niall said smiling. "We loved it!" us girls said all together. "We all picked out jewelry that had a heart on it so you would all match someway!" Zayn said.

So then we all got food and called out moms telling them what happened and saying we would be sleeping in the boys tour bus! We got back and started eating some snacks until. We had to leave. We sprinted to the bus trying to not be seen. We got in and sat at the table. Harry and Rachel sat in the passenger seat next to the driver. Then slowly the bus started to take off...