part 57

ADDY POV:

On the way home I tell Harry that my school friend Rachel is coming over to swim also. "So this means behave and don't strip in front of her!" I say laughing. "I'll try. Is kinda a habit!" he says smiling. "You better not! I heard from Addy that she has a huge crush on you and you said you wanted somebody to love. And if Rachel is half of Addy I know she'll be perfect for you!" Lou says blushing. I blush but he can't see it.

"Oh and what's the deal with your speedo Harry?" I say looking back behind at him. He laughs. "Oh god! You packed your speedo!" Louis says rolling his eyes. "Well I though we probably wouldn't go swimming so I pack my speedo cause it took up less room!" he says looking out the window. I roll my eyes and look back at the road.

We get home and I give all the boys their trunks and we go up to my room to change. Kailey and I sprint into my closet with our swimsuits and lock the door. We didn't want a relapses of a couple days ago. We finish and come out. The boys are all naked running around. Kailey screams and everyone stops. Everyone except Harry quickly put their trunks on. He just stood their pointing at Kailey. She blushed. Then the door bell rang. "For god sake Harry! Put your stupid speedo on and act your age. Rachel really likes you so don't blow it!" I say walking out my door. Kailey follows.

"Have you ever seen their..." "Yes! All except Liam and Zayns but now I've seem Liam's." I say rolling my eyes. Even though my sis is a year older, she's a little immature. JK! Love ya kailey! "When did you see Lou's? And WHEN DID YOU SEE NIALLS?" she started to get mad. "Lou because we were making out and Niall I walked in on him taking a shower!" I said. We were almost at the door.

"Well did you do it?" she asked smiling. "Do what?" I said giving her the eyebrow. "Did you do it with Louis?" she said flirting with me. "Haha heck no! Almost but no. Stop asking questing. Nosey noodle!" I got to the door and opened it to see Rachel standing their. We passed back hugs between the three of us. Then the boys came running out of my room and down the stairs.