Part 73

ADDY POV:

After a while Zayn ends his story with waking up and quietly sneaking out the window to his car to drive back to hear. He said that today Allee asked her mom if she could go out with Zayn but her mom said no. Zayn looked a little disappointed but soon he saw we were having poptarts and took two. We ate in an awkward silence. (Gay baby born! Haha I'm so funny.)

So after we finished eating we went up to change. I had to sprint to my room to get clean undergarments because it would be weird. I came back into Kailey's room and Niall was in there putting his pants on. I started to stare and he just laughed snapping me out of my trance. I went into her bathroom and changed quickly. Then I turned my Chi on and straightened my hair. I personally like my hair straight but it looks good curly too. after I put my makeup on and opened the door. Niall stood there in amazement. "You look beautiful love!" he said smiling. I thanked him and we get out of Kailey's room and go check on everyone else.

We go in my room and Kailey is on my bed with Louis looking at a magazine. They were ready to go. We all went to the guest room and found Harry and Rachel. They were just finishing up getting ready. When they came we went to the movie room and found Zayn and Liam looking at movies to watch. They said that they were just going to stay here and have a movie day. Kailey pretending to be me showed them how to work the projector and everything else. We said bye and went downstairs.

We decided to just take Louis truck and me Niall Harry and Rachel would sit out in the trunk. It would be nice because it's not hot out today. We piled into the back and Lou started the truck. Lou said that he was gonna drop us off at the places and then pick us up later. So we were off...