Part 37

ADDY POV: I go over to my car. Mom already has it started. I get into the drivers seat and head to Town Square. In-between lights I text Allee saying that she can come with me to the movies. She say she'll be there. "perfect", I think. She doesn't know that Louis or Zayn is going to be there! We get to the TS and park. We first stop at Buckle. I get a couple of shirts and two pairs of Miss Me shorts. Then we go to Delias and I get two 1D shirts. One with love Louis on it for me. The other one says love Zayn for Allee. Then we get some Starbucks. After that we went to Vera Bradley. There were some prints that were new and I got a new backpack and duffle bag in Summer Cottage. We finish up and go home. "I had a great time with you sweetie", moms says as we get into the house door. "Me too mom" I head to my room to put my new stuff away. I take a pic of my Delias shirt and send it to Lou. Then I send the one for Allee to Zayn saying,"Come to my house early and pick this up to give to Allee as a present!" He texts back, "Good idea I'll come over at around 4. K bye!" "bye", I text back. Louis finally texts back saying that he loved the shirt and couldn't wait to see me wear it! I text back ,"Thank you and I'll text you tonight" "K love miss you!", he says. "Love you and miss you too!" I put my phone down and head downstairs for dinner.