Part 27

ADDY POV: We get to the hospital and they get Niall in really quick. While we are waiting, I tell Louis everything about what happened. Except about the ring incident. He doesn't seem made at all. "I'm just glad you weren't hurt love!" he says sweetly. This stuns me a little. "But Niall got hurt! Is that even better?" "No but let's just hope that it's not bad. Pray for the best love. Ok?", Louis says sad fully. I believe him. I put on a fake smile and he smiles back. We were able to see Niall after an hour. The doctor said that he sprained his wrist and would have to wear a brace for three weeks. Niall came out and I ran up and hugged him. "I'm glad your ok", I say quietly so only he could here. "I'm glad you saved me love!" he whispers back. Love? When had he started calling me love? "Well... I'm going to go start the truck. Niall?" Louis said in his pissed off voice. "I'm gonna go to the restroom", I say and run off. "And I need to go pay for this." Niall says. "be there in a few. I run into the girls restroom, make sure nobody else is in there, and burst out crying. What have I done? I have caused so much pain to Niall that I don't know why he even want to be near me! Suddenly I heard someone come in so I try to stop crying. The person knocks on my stall...