Part 77

ADDY POV:

After Kailey told her story I started to be kinda jealous. I wish Louis would've noticed that it was Kailey. And I kinda wished I was there instead. But I snapped out of my thought and we all got up to see where the boys went. But before we looked for them, Kailey and i swapped clothes. Thank goodness her lip didn't swell or that would of blown the trick.  We went upstairs and found all five of them in the movie room watching Toy Story 3. I grabbed Niall quickly and took him to my room.

I explained to him that Louis didn't find out and he rolled his eyes. I also reminded him to not tell the boys. He agreed and we silently went back into the theatre room. Soon the movie ended and we all went into the game room to sit on the couches. We all went one by one telling our dates. Liam an Zayn just said they watched all three Toy Stories.

After that we decided to just skip lunch so we got a snack. Poptarts! After that we decided to go swimming. I guess out shopping Harry had finally bought swim trunks so we didn't have to see his you know what... So I let Rachel borrow one of my swimsuits and we changed. Thank goodness no body noticed that we changed back into our real selves, well except for Niall. So after some time we all met in my backyard to swim.