Part 32

ADDY POV: We all get inside and the three boys ask what happened. So me and Niall retell the story again. When we were done Harry goes," Glad I wasn't involved in all this drama. It's like PLL drama!" "How would you know about Pretty Little Liars Harry?" I say cocking my head. He smiles and looks down "I watch it in my spare time. Ok?", he blushes. "OH COME ON HARRY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUS! NOW YOUR LIKING AMERICAN TEENAGE GIRL SHOWS!", Zayn yells, back in the bathroom. We all start laughing again. Then I realized what time it is. I have to get back home to moms. I say goodbye to the boys and Louis and I go out to his truck. We get downstairs and we are attacked by fans. "Crap!" Louis yells. "I guess that the picture going out everywhere online the fans found out where we were staying." Suddenly people are screaming, "Theres the girl who cheated on my Lou!" and "Get that girl!" I stop and try to explain everything but Louis grabs me and we run out of the hotel. The girls follow us out. We get in the truck and drive off. We loose all the girls after a mile of two. We look at each other and start laughing. "Don't worry bout them love! I'll explain everything to the fans at the concert! They wont hate on you anymore! I promise." Lou says looking into my eyes. I smile and look back at the road. "I hope it will stop", I think. We get to moms house and we get out of the truck. I go up and ring the doorbell.