Part 51

ADDY POV:

I walk into Kailey's room and she's unpacking her clothes. I ask her what Niall said. She said that he asked her out to the movies and to the photo shoot today. I screamed with her and told her that Allee and I are also going to the shoot. I help her finish unpacking and Allee came in and started screaming. She told us that Zayn is taking her to the shoot and he said that she was his official non secretive girlfriend! We all jumped around screaming. All the boys came in and looked at us. Then Lou grabbed a pillow and screamed,"PILLOW FIGHT!" it was war. Boys against girls. Of corse they won. We put the pillows up and went downstairs. I told mom what we were doing and she said it was ok. Then Harrys phone rang. He got on, said a few words and hung up. "That was Paul." he said. "He wants us at the photo shoot at 11:35." we had a good hour, so we decided to go into Southlake Town Square to get ice-cream. We get in Zayn's car. We all get a seat but us three girls. I sat on Lou's lap, Kailey sat on Nialls lap, and Allee sat on Liam's lap because Zayn was driving. We get to the ice cream shop and park in the front row spot. We get out and sprint into the shop. The people in the shop freak out so we convince the shop owner to close down the store for like twenty minutes. They put their sign out and put the blinds down on the windows. Then we ordered our ice cream and we didn't have to pay! Well unless you count autographs and photos. We ate our ice cream and sprinted out of the shop and got into Zayn's car. We put the petal to the metal. Thank god nobody saw us. We set out to the photo shoot.