Part 84

ADDY POV:

So about ten minutes later all the boys came back and Liam seemed to be in a deep conversation with someone. He started whispering and quickly hung up. We looked at him and he blushed. "Mother" he said. We nodded and all went to the break room. So in there we played on their DS and played Mario Kart. I found out I'm pretty good at it too. I beat the boys one time and got the fastest time. It was fun learning how to play. What only seemed like 15 minutes became an hour. A staff person came in and said the boys needed to get backstage. So we decided to go sit in the front row. We said our goodbyes and headed to the seats sneakily.

We didn't want to get attacked by fans so Louis sent a bodyguard with us. And good thing to because some girls saw me and they and started screaming. Cussing and trying to grab Kailey and I not knowing who was who. The bodyguard kept us safe thank God! We sat down and the opening acts started. Some girl named I don't remember came on and on my opinion she sounded horrible! She trying to be a Nikki Minaj and it wasn't working for her. So then this guy named Olly Murs came out and he was really good. I listened to his first single and instantly bought "Heart Skips a Beat" on iTunes. He sang a couple of songs and soon the time had come for One Direction to come up stage. The announcer counted down. 5...4...3...2...1...