Part 86

ADDY POV:

 So all five of the boys got on their knees and got out a box. Everyone was screaming. I almost passed out on the floor. Is he proposing to me? That can't be true! I've only know him for a week. I looked around at the other girls and Rachel Allee and Tori were crying. Kailey and I were the only ones not crying. We aren't that emotional of girls I guess.

So then all five of the boys turn off their mics and put them on the table. Louis comes back over and gets back on his knee with the box. He opens it and inside is a necklace in the shape of a heart with in the middle a hanging diamond that swung in the wind. I covered my mouth, also trying not to cry. "Addy, will you come live with me in Europe and have the time of your life?" Louis said still on his knees smiling.

"Of corse! Is it ok with my parents though?" I said still covering my mouth "Yep! All the girls parents said it would be ok. It took some time with Allee's mom but we convinced her with some help from your mom!" he said getting up. He took the necklace out and put it on my neck. I turned around and hugged him then I leaned in and kissed him for a while.

I looked out into the crowd and I was on the jumbo screen! Everyone was cheering. I looked over at the other girls and soon Niall opened his box and inside was a pair of heart shaped diamond earrings. Kailey pretty much had the same reaction as me. And kissed Niall long and hard. Then Zayn opened his and inside was a ring with a heart shaped diamond. Allee started crying more when she heard the good news. She hugged him for the longest time. Then Harry opened his box and inside were three charms for Rachel's charm bracelet. The first charm was a diamond heart, the second had his initials on a silver circle, and the third charm was...you guessed it, a cat! He stood up and put the charms on Rachel's bracelet while telling her the good news. After he finished she kissed him very long. Then Liam finally opened his box and inside is a hair piece that has little diamond hearts all over it. And it was purple Tori's favorite color! She bursted out crying repeating I love you. He put in her hair and then they kissed.

So all the boys grabbed their girls and walked to center stage. We stood their and let the moment last. Then the boys turned their mics back on.