Part 65

RACHELS POV:

We got into the guest bedroom and Harry immediately took his shirt off. We got in bed and I asked him a whole bunch of questions about him. He told me everything and I told him everything about myself. Then he leand in and kissed me! HARRY FRICKEN STYLES KISSED ME! "When I saw you I knew you were the perfect girl! Will young out with me tomorrow?" he asked. I told him yes and kissed him on the lips hard. We looked up at each other and he smiled. A dirty smile and I smiled back.

He grabbed my head and pulled me in for another kiss this one long. I have had many kisses before but none like this one. I knew that he was the one. He leand in for more and I let him. He got on top of me and kissed me gently then harder and harder. We flipped and I took my shirt and shorts off. He looked at me funny but quickly went back to kissing. After a while he stopped and looked up. "Is it ok if we..." "YES! I would love to!" I said smiling back. I'm no virgin so it's ok with me. He got up and left the room. A few minutes later he came back smiling.

"I just walked into Addy and Lou making out good!" he said smiling. I laughed back. He went into the bathroom to put it on. He came back and turned off the lights. He got in bed and we started kissing again. Then I took off my bra and panties and he got on top of me. I won't go into much detail (just to keep this fanfic at PG13) but he was wonderful. Better than any other. I'm guessing that he isn't a virgin because he carries around a condom for god sake!

HARRY POV:

When we got into the bedroom we talked for a while and I told Rachel my true feelings about her. She also told me that she loved me so I kissed her. I felt like the happiest man on Earth! She kissed me back and hard. Then she got up and took her clothes off. Just bra and panties and dam she was hot! The most beautiful girl in the world. She ran and jumped right on me on the bed. After a few minutes I asked her if she wanted to do it and she said yes! I hopped up and went into Addy's room to find a condom.

Addy freaked out when I came in and I tried to act all cool bout it. But I was freaking out. I appoligized and found one in my pants. I felt bad that I walked in in them. I left before Lou could get up and yell at me. I came back into the room and went to put it on. Them I turned off the lights and hopped back in bed. We started kissing again. Rachel was on top of me. Then she took off her bra and panties. She was so sexy! I'm guessing she's not a virgin because she's taking this so well. I

we start kissing again and I get on top of her. She moans in pleasure and asks for more. I give her all I got. We try to be as quite as we can but that didn't happen. She moans even louder and I groan too because it feels good. No it feel amazing! She laughs and kissed me harder and harder. We pull away for a couple of seconds. But then it's back in for more. Dam! She it good at this. We keep going until she tries not to scream in pleasure. I stop when she tells me that were done. We lye there gasping for air. We then only kiss for a while. After a while I take it off and we put our clothes on. We say goodnight and go to sleep. I am one lucky man...