Part 90

ADDY POV:

HE GOT HIT BY A CAR! JK HAHA! A POLICE CAR CAME UP AND STOPPED IN FRONT OF THE BUS. Harry stopped singing and running. He jut stood there.

The cops got out of there car and went over to Harry. We all got out of the bus and Niall threw Harry back his clothes. We were all trying not to laugh because it was a lady cop and she was pretty shocked to see a naked teenaged singing around a bus. Liam soon stepped in and explained we were playing truth or dare. And everything else in the middle.

Then the boys stood all together and the cop recognized them. So to get on her good side I suggested giving her autographs. So they did and the cop let us off the hook. We thanked her and she left. We then all bursted out laughing! We went back inside the bus and finished truth or dare up.

We then decided to put a movie in and get in the beds. Harry put in Super 8 and we got I got into bed with Louis. About halfway through the movie Lou and I realized that everyone was asleep as far as we could tell. Then Lou got a mischievous look in his eyes.

He grabbed me and pulled me into the bathroom and kissed me. I was halfway asleep and was totally not expecting that. It woke me up and we stood in the shower kissing.

We were at it for about ten minutes when someone came into the bathroom. We quickly pulled the curtain shut. I looked through the hole and it was Niall. We stood completely still while Niall was peeing. Then out of nowhere Louis let out the most blood curling scream and it scared the crap outa me. I fell back and turned the shower on and water ran all over us. Niall screamed when he heard Louis scream and I'm pretty sure pee flew everywhere. Louis was laughing. Niall pulled the curtain away and he was standing there butt naked!

"FOR GOD SAKES NIALL THERE'S A LADY IN HERE!" Lou said. When he saw me he blushed and quickly pulled up his pants. I turned off the shower and we stood there silent for a while. Then Lou and Niall bursted out laughing. I stood there confused.

So we got out of the shower and I was correct. There was pee everywhere! Niall cleaned it up while Lou and I dried off. Then Niall quietly went to go get us dry clothes. He came back and told us nobody else was awake. We gave Louis some boxers an he hand me a bra and boyshorts that say I ❤ BOYS. Good god Niall! He tells me this was all he could find. At least he couldn't find my thong...

So both of us change and we go back out and fall asleep watching the rest of the movie.