Part 59

ADDY POV:

Niall gets his snack and we go out to the pool. I pull Rachel aside and tell right then that Liam is also interested in her. And then I ask her if anybody else was going to the concert with her. She told me that Tori was coming with her! Awesome! Tori loves Liam! Maybe I can get then hooked up. Wow! I'm hooking up all my friends with the boys! Haha! I tell her thank you and I pull Liam over.

He knows that I know. I tell him to please not hit on Rachel. I didn't want a Louis and Niall war over again. Then I told him that Rachel's and my friend Tori is also going to the concert and that she is in love with him. He blushes and says sorry. He is so sweet! We both turn around and Lou walks up and asks what's the matter. I tell him everything. He promises not to tell Harry. I finally get into the pool by Lou throwing me in. The water was cold! Everyone else got in and we started a match of water volleyball. Girls against boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They won again! We played around for a couple of hours and then dried off. We went upstairs to get dressed. Rachel was spending the night and could sleep on the air mattress Zayn and allee were on last night. Allee isn't coming over until the day of the concert. Her mom and dad are out of town and she has to watch her younger siblings. And I don't know where Zayn is so he can sleep with Liam or on the couch Niall was on. I'm pretty sure Niall will sleep in Kaileys room tonight. We finish getting dressed when Niall and Kailey leave for their date at the movies. It was dark enough that they could go. They said bye and left. And then there was five...