Part 81

ADDY POV:

"I know you!" he said smiling. I was really confused. Why the heck is happening. How does Liam actually know Tori. She has never been to a 1D concert! She smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back smelling her. "I haven't seen you in years!" she said looking up at him. "What the is going on?!" I said getting a little annoyed. Liam told me he would tell me in the family room. So we all walked in and Tori met all the boys and we sat down to hear Liam's story. 

 "So I'm guessing all the girls know that Tori was an exchange student to here from GB and then soon decided to stay here right?" Liam says looking at us. We all nod. "So when we were in 3rd grade Tori and I were in the same class at the same school. We went to school together from 3rd grade till 9th grade when she moved here. We were the bestest of friends. We would always do everything together. And I secretly liked her but never told her." he said blushing. "So we never went out because I was way too shy to ask. But in 7th grade I had the courage to ask her out right before the school dance."

"I loved hanging out with Liam and he was like the best guy friend in the world to me. I really had a huge crush on him but didn't want to tell him because in 6th grade I started to think he was gay!" Tori said laughing. "When he asked me out I was really shocked and blurted that out. I felt so bad because he looked like he was going to cry. I started to cry because I felt so bad and I was happy because I knew the he liked me!" "So she told me how she felt and I was so relieved!" Liam said. "the next day we went out to eat and it was even better than before because I knew that she liked me A LOT!" Liam said blushing.

"So the next week we went shopping together to get our outfits for the dance. And the dance was amazing. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted. That night was my first kiss and first girlfriend!" Liam said eyes watering. "We went out for two year until I moved to here!" Tori said leaning on his shoulder. "It was very hard because he was my first love! So the breakup was very difficult. There was a lot of crying too!" Tori said.

"So we made a promise that we would one day meet again." Liam said. "When I became famous every concert I would have someone announce your name to see if I could find her!" "When I found out that he was actually in One Direction that's why I kept freaking out and telling you that I knew him. You guys didn't believe me!" Tori said.

"So now I've found you my love!" Liam said hugging Tori. "Aww!" "FOR GOD SAKES NIALL!" Louis said. "YOUR EMBARRASSING HIM!" Liam was covering his face with his hands. We all started laughing and decided to take Rachel's and Tori's car to the hotel. Rachel's hold six people so everyone except Tori, Liam, Allee and Zayn went in Rachel's.