Part 85

ADDY POV:

So they came on stage and everyone wet wild. Well we didn't but everyone around us was. There were people holding up signs and people trying to dress like the boys. They kinda look stupid. So they came out and sang a couple of songs. Then they left and changed real quickly backstage. They came out and sang some more songs before changing again!

There was a lot of stuff thrown up on stage. Like bras and plush kitties and some other stuff. Then they came back up and were wearing suits and they were so sexy. That's when I realized that the concert was about to end. The dinner invitation came on the screen and everyone started screaming even louder. The screen went black and the boys were standing on front of a long table. Then Louis started speaking saying that they would like to introduce someone really important. He came over and grabbed me and pulled me on stage in front of 20000 people! Some were screaming and some were booing. I stood up there with Louis arm around my waist. He explained who I was and how I'm his girlfriend.

Then Niall stepped forward and started to explain the whole ring incident. But instead of saying it was me he said it was Kailey! He lied to everyone except the ten of us! Then he brought up Kailey and whispered,"Just play it I'll explain later!" She nodded and everyone stopped booing. There was no more drama for now...

Then one by one each boy brought up their girlfriend and introduced them. At the end everyone was screaming. We sat down at the table and the boys finished up with their song I Wish. Then suddenly all the boys ran off stage leaving us there. We just sat there until they came back. They were all smiling. They came over and grabbed our hands walking us onto the middle of the stage. Then all of them got onto their knee....!