Mumbo huffed, crossing his arms like a pouty child. "But Iskaaaaall!" He complained, not being able to help the grin spread across his face at the banter. 

Iskall laughed, shaking his head. "You are such a child bro." 

Mumbo had a big grin on his face. He then went and dramatically sprawled himself across Iskall's legs. "I take that with stride, mate." 

Iskall burst into laughter and eventually Mumbo joined him. "Oh my goodness!" The older hermit exclaimed through breaths of air. 

After the fits of laughter, the two eventually managed to pull themselves together once again with stupid grins on their faces. The two stopped, locking eyes for a moment and their expressions went neutral. It was now that the two had seriously realized the gap between them had closed. 

Both of Mumbo's arms had gone up and were hovering over his chest while one of Iskall's hands was grasping at Mumbo's furthest forearm from him while the other was politely sitting at his side. 

Then as if influenced by a huge force, Iskall's arm that was resting at his side wrapped underneath the taller hermits back, pulling him up closer and suddenly meeting the others lips. Mumbo's free hands had also managed to snake their way around Iskall's neck and his slender fingers tangled themselves in Iskall's hair as the kiss quickly became more heated. 

The two clung desperately to each other, pulling each other as close as they could. 

Before either of them knew it, Mumbo's back was now against the couch cushions and Iskall was over top of him, letting his hands loosen from around the slimmer man. 

The two continued to fight for dominance in the kiss, which Iskall won. Iskall took his victory and started to explore the inside of the black haired Hermits mouth, slowly braving his hands to slowly feel across the other Redstoners shoulders and upper chest but he forced himself to stop just at Mumbo's collar bone. 

Placing a firm hand against Mumbo's upper chest, he broke the kiss, gasping and panting for air. 

Mumbo also gasped for air, one hand grasping onto Iskall's jacket collar and the other hand still wrapped around Iskall's neck. "How… how long were you waiting to do that?" He panted out. 

Iskall turned his head down slightly, feeling his heart racing in his chest. "Awhile." He replied, taking a moment to get his breath back. "Is… is this ok? Are you ok? With me-" 

"Please, I would've stopped you a while ago if I wasn't ok. You're fine." Mumbo said, cutting him off. 

Iskall took another deep breath before giving a slight nod. "Ok… so, I guess you've wanted to do this for awhile now too huh?" 

Mumbo chuckled, huffing. "Oh shut up." He said playfully. 

Iskall went and gently bumped foreheads with MJ, smiling. "Make me." He challenged. 

A challenge Mumbo eagerly took him on. Once again meeting their lips together and locking them together. Once again finding themselves in a fight for dominance. 

With Mumbo's confirmed permission, Iskall allowed his hand to travel further down the taller Redstoner's chest. Becoming increasingly annoyed at certain articles of clothing being in the way. 

Iskall broke the kiss, leaving the two once again breathing heavily for air. Both his hands then reached up and firmly took hold of Mumbo's silky red tie and started to undo it. Untying the tie from around Mumbo's neck and loosening the buttons near the top of his white shirt. 

Leaning down, Iskall then started to leave a trail of kisses down Mumbo's neck, starting near the other's jaw and slowly making his way down. 

Mumbo let out shallow gasps, his hands reaching up and grabbing both of Iskall's shoulders firmly. "Th-Thi-ah-s isn't fair…" 

Iskall held back a smirk as he started to suck along the bottom of Mumbo's neck, leaving fate marks from where he had been. 

Mumbo let out a breathy moan when Iskall had hit a certain spot. Honestly he wasn't quite sure what kind of sound he made at that moment but he currently couldn't process anything properly to form a sentence and ask. 

A sting of pain suddenly replaced pleasure, causing the younger hermit to give a mild cry out. "Gah..!" 

Iskall replied to the bite down with apologetic kisses along the small wound. He felt Mumbo fill his cheeks with air before deflating them again. "That was mean!" He whined out. 

"Sorry." Iskall only 3/4th's ment it. 

Mumbo let out a huff. 

Before Iskall knew it, his back was now touching the arm of the couch and Mumbo was over top of him attacking his neck in kisses. 

Iskall took several shallow breaths. "Shit… you are evil, you know that?" 

Mumbo didn't reply, but he did smirk as he continued to trail kisses down along Iskall's neck. 

Iskall slowly worked up the courage to place his hands on the taller hermits sides near his ribs. He then started to allow his hands to explore more of the taller hermits mid-section. 

He then sucked in a sharp breath when Mumbo hit the sweet spot on his neck. He let out a low breathy moan when the taller Hermit gently nipped down on the spot. Iskall swore he felt pieces of himself turn to jello right there. "Oh, you are good at this…" He remarked, pulling the younger Hermit closer. 

Mumbo let out a quiet squeak at being pulled closer to Iskall. He pulled back and ran his fingers through the other Male's hair once again, locking eyes with Iskall again for a split moment. 

Mumbo then allowed himself to rest against the older Hermits chest, keeping his arms wrapped around Iskall's neck. 

Iskall merely kept his arms around the younger hermit, taking a breath and shutting his eyes as he felt the other's heart beat continue to beat away. 

Fin

Also how did I do for one of my first in detail make out writes? Did I do alright?