Scene 55 A Kiss😘

Start from the beginning

First they both were using honorifics and then they got to know that they were of the same age, that time they left that honorifics and started talking like the friends do. They both introduced themselves and later they were talking about me and my mother and other things.
Later, Lee Jong Suk mentioned that, " your sister is very fond of you as the bracelet which you gave her as a gift three years ago, she won't let that go out of her sight. It's very special for her, and this shows how much she loves you. You are very lucky to have a sister like her"and dragged my hand towards the phone and showed the bracelet to my brother. My brother told that, "even she should be blessed to have a brother like me and until she comes home, please take care of her. This is the only thing I can say, as my mother will be always telling about you and your attitude towards my sister. Even though I came to home yesterday she has taken your name more than thousand times and if any topic related to medicine comes up, then the first word is your name and there she goes talking about you. I think you have become a part of our family. As we are a family, I hereby request you to take care of Muffy....Oh!!!! sorry, Ha Ni. See you later..... Bye" and he hung up the phone. 

I thought why did my brother mentioned my nickname and raised my eyebrow in frustration. He gave back the phone and told to keep the book on the table. I kept that and he held my hands and took me out of the room and while moving, he told that, "we won't keep this from my friend. Don't be shocked when I introduce you as my girlfriend as you were shocked in front of Go Seo Joon. I am saying first itself so that you can be prepared." Once he told 'my girlfriend' I prepared my mind for the act and descending down the stairs. Meanwhile, even his friend also came calling Lee Jong Suk name in towel with topless.

By seeing that, I said "Ahh!!!" in a medium voice and stood behind Lee Jong Suk, even though he was holding my hand, but that grip was made tighter than before

By seeing that, I said "Ahh!!!" in a medium voice and stood behind Lee Jong Suk, even though he was holding my hand, but that grip was made tighter than before. By seeing me, that boy went to room and closed the door. After sometime, he came back and we were standing in front of stairs. Lee Jong Suk's  friend asked him, who am I and what was I doing there? Lee Jong Suk told that, "she is Oh Ha Ni and she is my junior in the college where I am interning now-" His friend interrupted in the middle and asked, "if she is a junior then what is she doing here at this time and coming from the upstairs? I don't think you should let any women in your house wherever they want to roam." Instead of feeling sad from his words, I started to laugh at his words....as he called me 'a woman', they both looked at me but I couldn't control my laughter. Then Lee Jong Suk introduced his friend to me saying his name Kim Woo Bin and he is studying fashion designing in London and he is a very close friend of his. I greeted to him and smiled at him, but his face was showing no expression. For his question earlier, Lee Jong Suk answered saying that "she is my girlfriend and for some circumstances we happened to live together. We both like each other company and want to spend time more time with each other." When he told that I am his Girlfriend, and held my hand tightly which made my heart to skip its beat for a second. By listening this Woo Bin dragged Lee Jong Suk towards him and started to talk within themselves.