DRARRY TAKE TWO!!

So, I know you all hate me because of that ending. And I'm extremely NOT sorry, because I wasn't really happy with the way the story was branching off in a million different directions. It strayed a lot from my original idea.

It's now time to turn the tables.

Tonight I will be posting the first 2 chapters of my new Drarry book 'Vulnerability', it's going to be 3rd person instead of 1st, and focusing mostly on Harry this time rather than Draco. In the sense that I wanted to create a realistic mental heath oriented book, which had been my intentions for Fractured but all the different plot lines meant that it didn't really happen the way I had planned.

Vulnerability is going to be 100% more consistent than Fractured, but don't worry, you'll still get all the cute slow burn drarry moments you want.

I PROMISE I won't kill anyone off this time!!

So if you're interested in reading it. I'll be updating every Wednesday/Thursday with at least 1 chapter.

The prologue is up now if you want to add it to your library so that you're notified when chapters are updated.

I would also like to thank everyone who has read fractured. And I hope you still have enough love left to give to my new book, even though I know I did ruin your trust with that ending!

Apologies again for making so many people cry! (But have your tissues on hand for vulnerability too, it won't be an easy ride ;)

Love you all, I hope everyone's doing okay with the current world situations, I know I've not been active much recently but my PM's are always open if anyone wants to talk! 

Please look out for each-other, and spread love on this platform as well as all others.

Over and Out,
XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds