64.00

My head whipped to the side as another blown was delivered to my face.

"You stupid death eater scum!" He screamed as he hit me again.

I clenched my fists, trying my absolute hardest not to scream out in pain.

I flinched as I made out the outline of his foot rising, barely able to see through my swollen eyes, and screamed out in agony as he kicked my ribs with such force that I heard cracking.

Blood trickled down my face, and I felt tears slip from my eyes, clouding my vision.

My head spun, and I tried my hardest to focus on what was going on and stay awake.

I let out one last scream of pain as another blow was delivered to my ribs, and my head spun even worse as the pain engulfed me. And the world went dark.

                           ~~
Harry's POV

I paced back and forwards accross McGonagalls office, clenching my hands together in an attempt to stop them shaking.

"Harry please just sit down." Hermione pleaded from a chair beside the crackling fire.

"I can't just sit down Hermione! He could be dead! And that stupid git won't tell us where he is!" I said, wringing my hands.

The door crashed open, and Blaise entered the room, his face flushed and his breathing heavy.

Hermione stood up quickly, moving to stand beside me. Her hand reached  down and gently squeezed my own.

"They know where he is! C'mon." He said excitedly, and without another word he left, jogging back down the stairs.

I exchanged a worried glance with Hermione, before running alongside her to catch up to him.

He stopped halfway down the corridor at the bottom of the stairs, and turned into an empty classroom.

Professor McGonagall was standing with her back to the doorway, talking in a hushed voice to two aurors.

They nodded at something she said.

I walked over to them, standing beside Professor McGonagall, ignoring Hermione's hushed pleas for me not to interrupt.

The aurors looked at me, then at Professor McGonagall, who looked over at me with her lips pursed.

"Harry. We think we know where Draco is." She said, her voice monotone.

"When are we going?" I asked, feeling impatience creeping up as I time ticked slowly on.

"We? Harry you aren't going! This is a job for aurors! It's simply far too dangerous." She said, her eyebrows raised.

"Bloody hell! I killed Voldemort this is hardly too dangerous!" I said, straining to keep myself from shouting.

"Harry no. They will get Draco. You are staying here. And that's final." She said, and I knew better than to argue with her.

"Minerva, we have enough information to move now. We will bring him to Madam Pomfrey immediately." One of the aurors said, a tall menacing man, with striking black hair and a gnarled scar running down his left cheek.

"Okay. I shall alert her now. Thank you." She said, and the aurors nodded and left the room with a brisk pace.

She turned to face the few left in the room, her expression solemn.

"Blaise, if you would care to fetch the rest of your friends. We must make our way to Madam Pomfrey, they will return soon." She said, and Blaise nodded, jogging out of the room.

"You two go on. I need to meet Mrs Malfoy when she arrives." She said.

I opened my mouth to speak but Hermione grabbed my hand and tugged gently, so I followed her out of the room.

"They were being so casual about it 'Mione! So fucking casual! Like his life doesn't depend on them!" I said, frustration laced in my voice.

"I know Harry. But they do this every day! They have to be professional about it!" 

"What if they're too late? What if he's.. he's.." I trailed off.

"He won't be Harry. He will be fine. Madam Pomfrey will be able to fix him up in a jiffy." She said, but I knew she was just trying to reassure me.

She pulled me into a hug and we stayed there for a moment, I squeezed my eyes shut tight, stopping the tears from escaping.

I pulled away from her and said quietly , "We need to go now."

She nodded and we set off in silence to the hospital wing.

When we arrived, Narcissa was standing talking to Pansy, her long hair tied back, and she was clad in dark grey robes.

She turned when she heard our approach, and rushed towards me.

"Oh Harry dear, are you alright?" She asked, her pale face seemed drained of colour even more than usual.

"I should be asking you that!"

She shook her head and pulled me into a hug which I returned. Why is everyone hugging me tonight?

We jolted apart when footsteps came sprinting down the corridor, and Blaise appeared.

"They got him! They got him!" He shouted, a grin stretched on his face.

I slumped in relief, and couldn't stop the smile that stretched its way onto my face.

Pansy let out a sigh and ran to Blaise, hugging him tightly.

But the glee was short lived.

A/N: IM BACKKKKKKKKK
So there's a longish update for you,
And a cliffhanger hahah so....
That's that.

I'll have another chapter up soon!

Love you all so much! And good luck to anyone that entered the wattys!

XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds