85.00

Draco's P.O.V

I collapsed onto the sofa, relief flooding through my exhausted limbs, I really don't like walking.

"Thank Merlin that's over."

Harry hummed in agreement, settling down beside me.

"But it was good day." I said, looking over at Harry who grinned.

"I want a drink." He said.

"You know where the tap is."

He rolled his eyes, "A proper drink."

"Check the cupboard beside the fridge. There should be some fire whiskey in there."

He got up and walked into the kitchen, reappearing moments later with a bottle of clear liquid.

"What the hell is that?"

He grinned at me, raising his brows excitedly, "Vodka."

"Vodka? What's that?"

"A muggle alcohol. It's strong, and doesn't taste as bad as fire whiskey." He plonked down into the chair beside me,

"Sounds good to me..." I said, watching cautiously as Harry took a large gulp, wincing as he swallowed it.

He handed the bottle to me, giving me an expectant look.

I sighed and copied his motions, unable to prevent a wince as the liquid burned its way down my throat.

"That tastes like how nail polish smells." I said, handing the bottle back to him.

"I know. But it gets the job done." He took another swig from the bottle, scrunching his nose up as he swallowed it.

"Okay. Let's play a game." Harry said, as he once again handed the bottle to me, I took a quick drink before lowering the bottle and looking at him.

"What game?"

"Assumptions. I make an assumption about you, if it's right then you drink, if it's wrong I drink. Then you do the same for me."

I rolled my eyes, "Isn't that a muggle game?"

"Yep, but it'll be fun." He said, smiling sweetly at me in an attempt to persuade me.

"Fine..."

He stretched out on the chair, resting his legs on my lap, "I'll go first."

I nodded, and watched as he sat quietly for a moment, his brows furrowed in concentration. His glasses slipped down his nose, and he pushed them up slowly, looking over at me.

"Okay. I assume, that your first kiss was Pansy." He said, watching me carefully.

"Yeah you're right." I admitted, slowly bringing the bottle up to my lips and taking a large gulp.

"Slow down there, or you'll be too drunk to even finish the game."

I laughed and shrugged.

"My turn?" I asked, and Harry nodded in response.

"Okay. I assume that... your first kiss was... Cho Chang." I grinned, knowing that my answer would be right.

"How the fuck did you know that?!" Harry said in astonishment, taking the bottle from my outstretched hand.

"I have my ways."

He raised an eyebrow, but took a drink nevertheless.

"Okay. I assume that, your first time was with that Andrew lad." He said, waiting for a reaction.