2.00

I turned away. This wasn't like us. What happened to the constant bickering and fighting? I can feel Potter's eyes on me.
I didn't want to look at him. Didn't want to look at the face which held dull eyes, lost their spark no doubt because of what my actions had resulted in.
It's my fault that dumbledore died. My fault that so many of Harry's friends died.
The train came to a clattering halt as we pulled up at hogsmeade. Harry stood up, and made for the compartment door. He turned around and glanced at me, confusement etched onto his features, "Aren't you coming?"

I shook my head. I couldn't face it. The stares were hard enough. It was a different story trying to put up with the shouts and mumbling not so subtly about me. It would be Easier to stay behind and just walk alone.

"Then I'll stay with you."

I scoffed.
"Don't be daft Potter. You have friends waiting on you."

"But-you...you'd be alone. No one should be alone."

"Go Potter. Now, before I hex you."
I pulled out my wand and he stuck his hands up, chuckling lowly to himself as he left the compartment.

"Catch you later Malfoy."
I nodded my head towards him as he left. Taking in a long breath I settled down in my seat. It would be quite a wait for everyone to file out onto the platform. I plugged my earphones in and hit play. Settling down into the comfort that is music.