71.00

Harry's POV:

Day 12.

12 fucking days of this absolute bullshit.

Maybe I'm being ungrateful. Or maybe I'm being overdramatic.

But I'm so sick of it now. I'm sick of rushing my dinner, or even skipping it half the time, so that I can make it to the hospital wing before it's closed for the night.

I'm sick of going into my classes without any homework done.

I'm sick of Hermione pointing out how the bags under my eyes have gotten worse.

I'm sick of it all.

I just need it to change.

I need him to wake the fuck up.

I need him to do something. To give me a sign that this endless torture is worth it.

"Harry?" A voice called softly from beside me.

"Harry? Harry are you alright? What's going on?" I was brought out my daze, and my eyes met Hermione's who was clutching my arm tightly.

"Yeah yeah. I'm just tired." I said, blinking quickly, trying to bring the world back into focus.

"You don't look too great mate. Maybe you should go have a rest." Ron's voice sounded from my other said.

"No. No I'm fine. I've got to go see him now." I said, and let out a shaky breath, clutching onto the table as the world seemed to tip on its axis around me.

"Harry if you don't look after yourself you'll end up in the hospital wing too." Hermione said.

"I'm fine don't worry. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I stood up, and moved my legs shakily a few steps away from my seat, and stopped as I felt my head become heavier.

I felt my stomach churning and a cold wave rushing over me, sweat trickling down my neck.

"Harry?" Ron said, his voice coming from beside me, causing my world to tip even faster.

"I don't want to make a scene. Get me out of here." I said quietly, trying to bring myself back into the moment as everything became darker.

Ron swiftly grabbed my arm and guided me out of the great hall, I tried to stand tall as we walked, but it became harder as the dizziness became stronger.

I heard another set of footsteps behind us as we walked, and assumed it was Hermione.

I felt Ron tugging my elbow and I made out the doorway of the hall through my increasingly blurring vision, and I followed his lead.

We walked down the steps and along the empty corridor to the left of the hall.

I stopped abruptly half way down, and squeezed my eyes shut,  drawing deep breaths in, trying to soothe the tightening in my chest.

"What's going on?" Hermione asked.

But I felt as though I would be sick if I tried to talk.

I groaned lightly when I opened my eyes, and crashed to the ground as the hallway seemed to tip sideways, making me lose my balance.

"Harry!!" Ron cried and I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.

The cold air clung to my clammy skin, and my head felt impossibly heavy.

I stopped trying to fight the darkness. And let my body go limp.

A/N
So she's a short chapter. But that's okay. Because she's only meant to be a short chapter.

Bye.

Haha.

XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds