86.00

Draco's P.O.V:

"Have you got everything?" Harry asked as he tightened the straps on his rucksack.

I nodded and fixed the collar of my hoodie which I had pulled on over my uniform. I shivered slightly in the crisp morning air, the breeze ruffling my hair.

"Ready?" He mumbled, sticking his hand out towards me.

"Yep."

I grasped his hand and felt him turn on the spot, I squeezed my eyes shut, longing for the twisting and pulling at my body to stop.

My knees buckled the moment we hit solid ground and I let go of Harry's hand in an attempt to stop myself falling.

I landed hard on my knees, pain shooting through my legs. I groaned, trying not to cough as smoke from the train filled my lungs.

"Fuck..." Harry mumbled, and pulled me to my feet.

I jumped as a hand landed on my shoulder from behind, but I relaxed almost immediately as I saw the long manicured nails that gripped my hoodie.

"What's wrong?" Pansy asked as she walked around to stand infront of me.

"Nothing."

She raised an eyebrow, glancing at Harry who simply shrugged.

She sighed softly and shook her head, before running a hand through her hair, "Fine, don't tell me. I'm not stupid, I will find out you know."

"There's nothing wrong Pansy." I deadpanned.

She glared at me.

"We should get onto the train." Harry said, breaking the thick silence.

"You two go ahead I told Luna I'd wait for her."

Harry nodded and looked at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Yeah. We'll save you two a seat." I said, trying to make my voice as calm as possible.

"C'mon." Harry mumbled, and pulled gently on my arm.

I followed him towards the scarlet steam engine, coughing as we walked through a large cloud of smoke.

We made our way down the crowded corridors, stopping multiple times to greet friends, well, Harry's friends.

A solid twenty minutes later we found an empty compartment near the very end of the train, and sat down in silence.

I fiddled with the hem of my hoodie, pulling at a loose thread.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, after a few minutes had passed.

"Yeah."

"You're being very quiet."

"I'm...I'm..." I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"You're what..."

"Embarrassed."

He grabbed my hands, and turned around in his seat so he was facing me, "About what?"

I sighed, leaning my head back against the seat and closing my eyes.

"Draco?"

"Last night, we were about to... well you know. And it's my fault that we didn't, and for such a stupid reason too!"

Harry squeezed my hands, "Look at me."

I opened my eyes, reluctantly looking at him.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, okay? You, your health, your happiness, is a million times more important than that. I don't care that we didn't have sex last night okay? I'm just glad I found out what's been going on with you."

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

"One hundred percent."

"Okay."

He rest his forehead against mine, and I closed my eyes, letting myself relax.

Harry pressed his lips against mine gently, and pulled away.

"Is that all I get?" I asked, a smile slipping onto my face.

"Well I know how you feel about PDA, I wouldn't want to make you go against that."

I rolled my eyes at him.

He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me again, his lips lingering on mine much longer.

I rest my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me, laying his cheek on my head.

"You're gonna mess my hair up." I mumbled.

"Oh God forbid." He laughed.

"I'm gonna hex you."

He hummed softly, and I felt his cheek move as he smiled.

A/N:

So so so sorry that I haven't updated in so longggg!! I've been really busy and super stressed with school and exams! And it'll only get worse from here on in!

Eeeeeeekkkkk.

Anyways, sorry the chapter was short!

Love you all,

XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds