63.00

Harry's POV

I groaned in frustration and ran my hand through my hair, glaring around the room of people.

A hand landed on my shoulder and my gaze snapped towards Hermione, who looked at me with pity in her expression.

"Harry I know you're frustrated, but everyone's doing everything that they possibly can to help." She said.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, well a lot of good that's doing."

She let out an exasperated sigh, and moved away to stand beside Ron.

No one can figure out where he is.

No one fucking knows who took him.

God all they had to fucking do was stop them getting into the school.

"How did they get in?" I said loudly, and all eyes turned to me.

Professor McGonogall pursed her lips in impatience, "As we've already said Mr.Potter, we do not know."

"No. No I mean how did they break the spells to prevent them getting in." I said.

"They didn't. They must have found a way around them." Spoke an auror with deep purple hair, her voice surprisingly gentle.

"What if they didn't break in." I said, feeling hope bubble in my stomach.

"What do you mean?" Pansy questioned.

"Harry's right! Draco made enemies inside Hogwarts, and I'm sure they'd have been happy to help in getting him out of the castle for whoever it is." Hermione said, and I felt my heart skip a beat as realisation dawned on me.

Hermione glanced over at me and her eyes widened as she too realised who it was.

"IT WAS HIM!" I shouted, causing everyone to jump.

"Who?" Ron said, his cheeks flushed.

"The blonde one. What's his name again? John? Jack?" I said, furrowing my brows as I struggled to remember his name, images of the burly Gryffindor running through my mind.

"James! James Smyth!" Pansy said, her eyes wide.

"The Gryffindor boy, in the year below us." I said, and Professor McGonogall looked extremely taken aback.

"That's an extreme accusation to make. What makes you think it's him?" The auror questioned.

"He nearly killed Draco. A month or so ago, they attacked him." I spat out, my mind clouded with the images of Draco after they had gotten to him.

"Why wasn't I alerted of this?" McGonogall questioned.

"He didn't want to make things worse." I said.

"How can we be sure it's him?" Pansy questioned.

"We bring him in and shove a bottle of veritaserum down his throat." Ron said, and Professor McGonogall looked at him disapprovingly.

If we were wrong, we're back to square one. I can't handle that. God only knows where he is. Or even if he's okay.

The note was too vague, too vague to know if he would be killed or not. Too vague to know.

~You will have Draco back soon. We just need to teach him a lesson first.~