50.00

Harry's Point Of View

Draco sat in an armchair opposite me, his legs stretched out in-front of him, his pale arms crossed over his chest.

He was so thin. Too thin.

I know he has a charm on, because his skin is rosy.  When in reality it's much different. In reality his skin is grey. In reality his eyes are sunken, and he is covered in bruises from the countless times he has fallen.

But no one would know that, because the charm hides it all.

His eyes are closed, and he looks peaceful.

I don't understand why he does this to himself, why he won't just eat properly.

There's nothing wrong with the way he looks, so why does he have to stop eating? Why does he have to lose even more weight?

I just don't get it.

Draco's Point of View
I can't face up to him. I know he doesn't understand, but I don't want to try and explain to him.

I opened my eyes, and looked over at Harry. He was glaring down at his shoes, a look of pure anger of his face.

The anger melted away when I spoke, "Hey."

He jumped a bit, but smiled when he saw I was awake. "Hey."

"What time is it?" I asked, letting out a yawn, and stretching my arms.

"Just after 11. Do you wanna go to bed? You look tired." Harry said.

"Yeah it's been a long day." I said, and stood up, closing my eyes briefly as my head spun.

"You okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. Just stood up too quickly." I quickly said, realising that I had made it a bit too obvious.

He looked unsure, but nodded and left the room.

I followed him down the stairs to the bedrooms, it was much cooler down there than upstairs, and I shivered as cool air washed over us.

We entered the large bedroom and I closed the door.

Harry went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I quickly changed into pyjamas and crawled into the bed, letting my body relax.

I closed my eyes, and soon after felt Harry get into the bed too.

"You awake?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I wish you would've told me." He said.

"About what?"

"Dean and Ron. I would've rather heard from you than from Blaise." Harry said quietly.

"He told you?" I asked in a whisper, willing myself to remain calm.

"Yeah. Why didn't you tell me?" He said, and I could tell he was upset.

"I didn't want to make a fuss." I said honestly.

"Don't worry about them Draco. Honestly. Promise me you don't believe what they said."

"I promise Harry."

I was lying. But it's better to keep him happy. As long as my lies don't hurt him, it's okay.

A/N
So it's very hard to write about someone's story with an eating disorder, because everyone's story is so different, and I'm trying my hardest not to make Draco's too much like my own, or those of people I know.

Please if you're reading this and you're struggling with anything at all, please speak up.

Talk to anyone you can, if you want to talk to me please don't be afraid to. I may not be the best at advice but I'd be more than glad to listen and try my best.

Over and out
XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds