16.00

I woke up with a start, bright sunlight blocking my vision. I pulled my hand up over my eyes, blocking the warmth and light.

"Morning sleeping beauty. Didn't think you'd ever wake up." Harry's voice called from somewhere at the other side of the room

"Sod off. What time is it?"
I sat up and looked over at him, my breathe hitching in my throat as I took in his shirtless body. As he leant against the bedpost, a toothbrush in his mouth.

Merlins arse  Malfoy catch a grip. You don't like Harry.

"About 12 or so... do you like what you see?"

"Maybe I do." I couldn't hold in a laugh at the look of shock on Harry's face, which quickly changed to a scowl as he grabbed a cushion off the bed and chucked it at me.

I caught it and set it down.

"I've not got much homework today do you?"

Harry shook his head.

"So do you wanna go out?"

"Go out where?"He questioned.

"You'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"London Malfoy? Really?"

I laughed as I grabbed Harry's arm, dragging him towards the nearest shopping centre.
"Yes Potter. London. It'll be fun come on."

We trekked through the bustling crowds until we stopped infront of a cinema.

"I'm surprised you even know what a cinema is.."
At this I turned to glare at Harry.

"I'll have you know, that when you have a year off school, and nothing to do with your life, the muggle world is the best place to go. And plus, there's plenty of fit fellas."

Harry glared at me. I could help what I said.

"Yeah well there's a lot of fit fellas in the wizarding community too. You're looking at one of them."

"Oh wow. The chosen one loves himself. Can't you just the daily prophet coming out with a front page article, they pay a lot of money for information about you. I wouldn't mind that money."

"Piss off. Cmon let's go. We don't wanna miss the start of the film."

"Wow. It would just be horrendous to miss the first five minutes of Love Simon."

"Actually Draco, I'm highly anticipating this movie. I don't wanna miss any of it."

I rolled my eyes and pushed the door open to the cinema. With Harry hot on my heels.