49.00

Warm air engulfed us, as we sat outside in the beaming sunlight.

Harry was laughing with my Mother, they looked like two old friends, I was surprised at how well they got along, but extremely grateful.

I took a sip of the fresh lemonade my mother had made, and looked around, from our house we had a magnificent view of the ocean.

It was still warm here, since we were in the south of France. It's nice to have a break from the cold, wet weather in the UK.

"I'm sorry boys, I have to get going now. I have a meeting with the bank about the manor." My mother said.

"It's fine, when will you be home?" I asked.

"In a few hours, there's food in the pantry for dinner, don't burn the house down please." She said with a slight smirk on her face.

"Aw no Harry, there goes our plans for the evening." I said, and Harry let out a loud laugh, his eyes bright.

I'm so glad he's happy here. I was worried he would hate it.

She kissed me on the cheek and gave Harry a quick hug, then went back into the house.

"This is great." Harry said, with an airy grin on his face.

"It is, isn't it...What do you want to do?" I said, standing up and stretching my arms above my head.

"You." Harry said cheekily.

I glared at him.

He held his hands up in defence and laughed.

"I don't know. I'm hungry, are you?" He said.

"Uh...yeah. Let's go see what there is then." I wasn't hungry. I mean of course I was fucking hungry I haven't eaten since yesterday night, but I don't want food.

I couldn't say I wasn't hungry, or it would start an argument.

We went back into the house and down the stairs to the kitchen, blinking as our eyes adjusted to the darkness inside.

I pulled open the door to the pantry, and the room lit up immediately.

"Woah.. that's a lot of food." Harry exclaimed, and he was right.

"So what do you fancy?" I asked.

"I'm not sure.. stir fry would be great."

"Like the muggles make it?" I questioned.

"Exactly. It's the best thing ever. Have you tried it?" Harry asked.

"No, but I've heard Blaise talking about it."

Of course I haven't tried it, I mean does he even know how many calories are in stir fry? It's crazy.

"Let's do it." Harry said, with a tone of determination.

I laughed, and shook my head, wondering how I was going to get out of this one.

A/N: Soooooo, I'm not currently having the best time in life, sorta struggling with food again, and it's hard to continue the story line but I know I have to continue with Draco's mental health journey.

His eating disorder hasn't really been touched on in that much detail so far but I feel like I need to develop it to help anyone reading who doesn't really understand why he does what he does.

So putting it out there that the story may contain more triggering content.

Anyways, I've decided that I don't want to end the story as soon as I had planned, so I'll just keep going with it!

Over and out
XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds