18.00

Harry's POV

I glanced over at Draco, who was sitting cross legged on the floor, brows furrowed, a quill in hand with textbooks strewn across his knees and the floor surrounding him.

His hair was messily strewn across his forehead, not unlike mine.

I shook off the sudden impulse to shout it out. To shout out that I liked Draco.  I wanted so much to tell him how I felt, but I know he doesn't feel the same about me.

Sure, we have our moments. We flirt. But that's nothing.

I'm scared shitless of scaring him away, so I hold back my feelings. I will tell him. Eventually.

Merlin he's gorgeous, I'd never considered him ugly. But not once in a million years, did I ever think I'd like him as more than a friend.

"You alright? You look angry."

I was snapped out of my daze and looked back at him.

"Yeah- yeah I'm fine thanks. How's that essay coming along?"

I don't want to ponder on me, pondering on me will just further push the want to confess. And there's no way I'm letting that happen.

"It's alright. I just wanna go to sleep to be honest. I suppose I could do the last few paragraphs when I wake up..."

He trailed off lost in thought.

"Yeah good idea. You look knackered."

He glared playfully at me.

"Ouch Harry I'm hurt."

I just laughed and shook my head. If only he knew. If only...

                              ~~

I woke up to shouting from the bed beside me, accompanied by hysterical sobbing. I scrambled out of my bed, throwing the covers anywhere and racing over to Draco, who was now thrashing about. Still asleep.

I grabbed his shoulder and shook him, "Draco! DRACO WAKE UP!"

He woke with a start, the shouts stopped, but he still shook violently, tears streaming down his face.

His eyes darted around the room, resting on me.

I wrapped my arms around him and he sank into my body.

"Hey hey you're okay. Calm down just breathe it was only a dream. You're okay now."

Draco continued to sob, and it was as though I could feel my heart shattering into a thousand tiny pieces, wishing I could help him.

I rubbed him back. Continue to talk to him.

After a while he stopped crying. And settled down.

"Are you okay now?" I said quietly.

I felt him Nod.

I made to let go and stand up, but he grabbed my arm.

"No wait. Don't go. Please."

"Of course, don't worry. I'm not going anywhere."

I crawled under the covers will him. He wrapped his arms around my and laid his head on my chest, so I rest my chin on his head.

It hurt to see him in such pain.

I wish I could tell him.

A/N: OMG NEARLY 300 READS ALREADY SAY WHATTTTTTTT