28.00

"Draco."

"Father."

His eyes were sunken into his face, his skin grey and gaunt. His white blonde hair was pulled carelessly back.

"Thank you for coming."

I nodded coldly, there was no chance in hell I would show him even the smallest sign of care.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" I spat out, he flinched as he heard the hatred laced in my voice.

"I just wanted to speak with my son, is that so bad?"

I couldn't hold in the dry laugh that erupted in my chest.

I clapped slowly as his expression morphed into confusion.

"Wow. It's great to hear that you don't want to hand me over to Voldemort again. Oh wait... have you got someone else lined up to you ruin my life?"

"Draco I've already tol-"

"No. I don't want to hear your shit again. You ruined your wife's life, you ruined you son's life! Such a great father you are. Well if that's all I'll be going."

"Wait Draco."

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. My heart was pounding with anger and I tightened my grip on my arms in an attempt to contain my emotion.

"I miss you. I don't understand why you hate me so much. I'm your father. I raised you, I have the right to speak with you."

"You threw that right down the drain the moment you got me involved in your shit."

I stood up, the metal chair falling loudly to the ground with a clatter.

He opened his mouth to speak but I help up my hand, quickly turning on my heel and storming out of the room, ignoring his calls after me.

I slammed the door behind me and sank down to the floor against in.

Harry rushed over to me and grabbed my forearms.

"What happened."

I shook my head. The words refused to come out of my mouth.

"Later."

Harry nodded and stood up, stretching his hands out to me. I took them and he pulled me up.

I pulled him in for a hug, resting my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes.

That couldn't of gone worse if I tried.

A/N
Thanks for all the reads x