82.00

Harry's P.O.V:

"Are you ready?"

I nodded, and pulled my bag tighter onto my shoulder.

"It'll be fine." Draco said quietly from beside me.

My stomach twisted fiercely, causing me to take a deep breath in an attempt to soothe it.

"Yeah. It will be. Hopefully it'll be quiet today, all the excitement from yesterday will have fizzled out." I said.

"Yeah. At least Teddy will be there, I know you haven't seen him in a long while."

"Yeah. Yeah you're right. I hope they like their presents, even if it is a day late." I replied, trying to sound sure of myself.

"I'm sure they'll love them Harry. Go on, you'll be late." He said, pushing me gently towards the fireplace.

"The floo powder is sitting on the mantle piece."

I grabbed a handful of the grey powder and turned around to face Draco.

"I'll see you later."

"Yeah. Good luck Harry."

"Thanks, I'll need it." I said, smiling gently.

I turned around and threw the dust onto the fire which immediately turned green.

"The burrow."I said clearly, before stepping into the flames.

Moments later my feet hit solid ground again, and I coughed loudly, ash rising up to fill lungs.

I stumbled out of the fireplace, doubled over, coughing and spluttering as I tried to get air back into my system.

"Oh Harry dear!" I heard a voice from further into the room, but I couldn't tell who it was.

I continued to cough as someone began patting my back, which only seemed to make it worse.

What felt like years later, I managed to settle myself and stand upright, using my sleeve to quickly wipe my glasses clean.

Ron was standing beside me, a bemused smirk on his face. Opposite stood Mr and Mrs Weasley, both looking positively alarmed at my sudden appearance and coughing fit.

"Sorry." I said, reaching up to scratch the back of my neck.

"That was rather entertaining." Said Ron, and I chuckled.

"Ronald, that was not amusing!" Mrs Weasley scolded, causing Ron's expression to quickly turn serious.

"It's okay." I said quietly.

Suddenly, Molly rushed over to me and pulled me into a firm hug, I quickly relaxed into her familiar arms, feeling a slight bit of tension ebb away.

"Oh Harry dear, you should have came around sooner!" She said, pulling away and holding him at arms length, much like Narcissa had done to Draco.

"Hmm... you've lost weight." She muttered quietly.

"No I haven't."

"Yes you have Harry. A few days ago you were complaining about how none of your clothes fit you anymore and how you had to wear Malfoy's instead." Ron piped up.