91.00

Harry's P.O.V:

"ALL RIGHT EVERYBODY QUIET!!" I yelled, cupping one hand around my mouth. The table I was standing on wobbled slightly as everyone gathered around me.

I felt someone tap on my leg and looked down at Draco who was glaring up at me, "What are you doing?"

I winked at him and held my glass up in the air.

"First off I would like to thank you all for coming tonight. I don't want to get soppy but I would like to make a toast." I paused and watched as everyone raised cups and bottles into the air.

"So, today is a very special day. And not many of you know why, but hey! I'm all about mystery! As you all know, Draco and I have been together for 9 months. And although there have been many utterly traumatic moments, it's been the best 9 months of my life." I grinned as there was a collective 'aww' from the small crowd and Seamus wolf whistled loudly.

"Thanks Seamus. As I was saying, Draco is truly special. And I'm sure you will all agree in saying that we all value him, and love him with all our hearts. Draco, thank you for growing a pair and finally admitting that you like me. To Draco!" I said and took a drink from my glass, looking back down at Draco who was wiping a small tear from his eye.

I climbed down off the table and pulled him into a tight hug, "I love you so fucking much." I said into his ear.

"I love you too Harry. Thank you for that. It really means a lot." He replied quietly, and pressed a kiss onto my cheek.

"Now let's drink... A shit tonne." I suggested, and pulled out from Draco's arms.

He grinned, "Sounds good to me."

I strung my arm around Draco's waist and together we walked over to the drinks table. He slid out of my grip and grabbed a large bottle of vodka and two shot glasses, shooting me a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow and he smiled innocently, and nodded his head towards the door, waiting for me to reply.

"You sure you wanna go?" I asked.

"We won't be gone that long, they'll all be here until morning anyways." He replied.

"Okay. Lead the way." He smiled and turned around, making a beeline around the small crowd of people.

Following him through the room was harder than I thought it would be, he was so thin he could slip past people easily whereas I had much more trouble.

I let out a puff of air as I finally made it out of the room. Draco meant against the wall, smirking at my disgruntled state.

"Oh shush."

He held his hands up in mock defeat and turned away from me, beginning to walk down the corridor away from the room of requirements.

"Where are we going?" I questioned, jogging to catch up to Draco.

"I don't know."

A/N:
So I know that chapter ended badly but it's been sitting unfinished for so long that I just want to put something up.

The next chapter will be better and longer xx

XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds