29.00

There was a loud banging on the door.

"Merlin's beard whose that." Harry's voice came from the dorm.

I shrugged and continued brushing my teeth, I glanced in the mirror, my blonde hair was dripping down my bare back, catching in the waistband of my school trousers.

"HARRY OPEN UP!" Hermione screamed from behind the door, I walked into the room, and glared at Harry who was still lying under his sheets in bed.

"SORRY HERMIONE WE CAN'T WE'RE SHAGGING." Harry yelled at the top of his lungs. Great.

I walked over and pulled the door open, to reveal a flustered Hermione clutching a daily prophet in her hands.

She pushed passed me and slammed the door behind her.

"I wouldn't say that too loud if I were you. They'll be writing about that next." Hermione scowled at Harry

"What're you talking about?" I questioned.

She handed the newspaper to me and I unfolded it, to be met with a huge photo of Harry and I... kissing.

"FUCK." I couldn't help the shout escape my lips as I watched the picture of us move, it was taken of us by a lake in Scotland, where we spent a few hours yesterday.

I scanned the title quickly,

THE SAVIOUR CAUGHT KISSING MALFOY HEIR.

I couldn't stomach reading the article. I should've known this would happen.

I chucked the paper at Harry and sank down onto an armchair, I pulled at my hair. What the fuck do I do now?

"Oh shit. Fuck Hermione. Does everyone still read the daily prophet?"

She nodded, chewing her lip.

"What do we do." It came out as I whisper, deep down I was petrified of what would happen to me.

"Nothing. The articles true. We kissed. Big deal." Harry stated.

I scowled at him, "Don't be so idiotic Harry OF COURSE THIS IS A BIG DEAL. THEY ALREADY HATE ME! EVERYTHING WILL GET WORSE! WE AREN'T EVEN TOGETHER."

Harry looked shocked at my outburst. He was used to being in the spotlight. But the whole world adored him, but I'm an ex death eater. They all hate me.

"Sorry." I mumbled towards the pair.

"I've got an idea." Said Hermione.

"What." Harry jumped in quickly.

"Well... I don't know if it will work. But as Draco said, you aren't together, if you aren't together these are rumours, they're making it out as a scandal. But if you two are actually together, then they have nothing to hate on? I don't know. It's just an idea."

"Hermione you're a genius!" Harry stood up and grabbed her shoulders, kissing her on the forehead.

"Harry.. I don't know. It might just make it worse." I said, not wanting to upset either of them.

"No it won't. She's right Draco. They won't turn against me, not after I saved the lot of them."

"I suppose.. but I don't want to lie to everyone."

"What're you talking about?" Hermione questioned.

"The relationship. We aren't together we'd have to lie about it."

"Oh boys. You are so stupid. You're obviously head over heels for eachother. You're basically boyfriends. You won't be lying about anything. And at least you won't be sneaking around kissing in private. We all support you."

"No. They don't support me. They still see me as a death eater." I said, with my face buried in my hands.

Harry pulled my hands away from my face and wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry Draco. I promise nothing will happen to you." Harry spoke into my ear.

"Okay." I replied softly. Still unsure about the plan.

"So you'll do it?" Hermione questioned.

I nodded in reply. God knows what I'm letting myself in for.