83.00

Draco's POV:

I collapsed to the floor, writhing in pain as I felt the blood drip steadily down my back.

"STAND UP!" My father screamed at me, and I felt a force lift me back onto my shaking legs.

"Stay there! That's the last time I will bring you back up. If you fall, then you will never be able to stand up again!"

I flinched as I felt the hot pain slash my back again, my eyes clouded up.

I closed them tightly, trying to zone out. Trying not to focus on the vicious gashes that were appearing steadily on my back.

I felt hot liquid begin to pool against the back of my heels, blood.

A hard force hit my shoulder, causing my legs to buckle. I struggled to keep myself upright, but I knew it was over once my knees hit the smooth mahogany floor.

"CRUCIO!"

I sat bolt upright in bed, cold sweat beading on my forehead. I scrambled out of the covers, almost falling as my feet hit the cold ground.

I half ran to the bathroom, stumbling over stray clothes that were scattered on the floor.

The light switched on as soon as I pulled the door open, quickly slamming it behind me. I pulled the drawer under the sink open, rummaging around it until I found the small tin I was looking for.

I pulled it open, sighing in relief that the small pile of razors still sat where I left them last time I was home.

My fingers shook as I pulled one out, setting the tin back onto the counter.

I held the small piece of metal loosely, pacing back and forth across the cool tiles.

Don't do it.

It's not worth it.

You don't need another scar to add to the collection. You don't need to do it.

But I did need to do it.

I opened my eyes when I heard the small droplet of blood hitting the tiles.

I looked down at my stomach, a deep gash now glistened scarlet.

I took a deep breath. And grabbed facecloth from the towel rail, quickly pressing it against the wound to stem the flow of blood.

I blinked a few times, trying to bring myself back into the moment.

I quickly packed the razor back into the tin and pushed it to the back of the drawer.

I pulled the cloth off my stomach, it was soaked in blood. And still bleeding steadily. I've never gone this deep before. Never.

I looked around for my wand, before realising it was still in the bedroom, "Shit."

I glanced around the room, searching for something to put over the wound.

Nothing.

I groaned and grabbed the roll of toilet paper, taking a handful of paper and pressing it against the cut, then pulling my pajama bottoms up over it. Wincing as pain seared through my stomach.

I sighed and looked down at the blood on the floor. Regret coursing through me.

Old habits die hard.

A/N
So after reading the comments on the last chapter I think the verdict was pretty clear...
SMUT IT IS

don't worry, for those who do not want to read it, it will only be included once or twice, however I will not be placing warnings at the start of these chapters as it would ruin the surprise.

Byeeeeee