77.00

We walked slowly along the side of the lake, the cold nipping at my skin, even with my clothes bundled tightly around me.

Harry was a step ahead of me, his white trainers picking up earth from the damp ground.

He stopped at a lone bench that looked onto the glassy water, and sat down.

I settled beside him.

"Talk to me Draco." He whispered.

"It's hard to talk. I'm used to keeping it to myself. I don't like opening up to people."

"I know. Can you try?"

I sighed, and looked down at my pale hands, the tips of my fingers red from the cold.

"It gets too much sometimes. When it gets like that, I find it hard to sleep, or to eat, or even to breathe." 

Harry placed his warm hand over my own and squeezed gently.

"When it's like that, I feel so overwhelmed that I become numb. I need to feel when I get like that, so that's where all my scars came from."

"What about the burns?"

I let out a puff of air, "The same thing."

"Why don't you eat? And why do you throw it up whenever you do?" He questioned, his words tumbling out as if he were afraid I would run off before he could ask all that he wanted to.

"It helps. It makes me feel like I'm in control of at least one thing in my life."

"Do you think you'll stop now?" He said apprehensively.

"I don't know." I said honestly.

I felt the tip of Harry's finger on my chin, and I raised my head to look at him.

"I love you so much Draco, please remember that." He whispered.

"I love you too."

He kissed my gently on the lips, and I felt warmth flood through me.

He pulled away gently, and looked into my eyes.

I placed both hands on the sides of his face, and kissed him again, savouring the sweet feeling of his lips on my own.

I pulled back gently, and kept my hands on his cheeks, "I missed you so fucking much."

He smiled gently, "I missed you more."

He kissed me again, harder this time, wrapping arms around the back of my neck.

He moved from my lips, peppering light kisses down to my neck where he kissed harshly, causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

He pulled away, his eyes sparkling.

"Now everyone will know how much I missed you." He said, glancing down at my neck.

"I could just put a charm on you know." I smiled.

"I won't let you." He said cheekily.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really." He grinned, before leaning in and crashing his lips onto mine.

A/N: so there's a few short chapters for you, to get the story moving again.

I know I didn't dwell much on the waking up scene and everything, but let's face it, we were all a wee bit sick of Draco being in the hospital wing now weren't we!?

Thanks for 14k reads by the way!!

Over and out

XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds