19.00

It was dinner time on Sunday evening. I don't remember much about last night, but I haven't felt right since.

My heads pounding and my whole body feels heavy and achy. I glare down at the plate of pasta infront of me, hoping against hope that it would just disappear, and leave me alone.

I felt a hand squeeze my forearm, and I met eyes with Harry, whose brows were furrowed.

"Harry stop doing that, you'll give yourself wrinkles."

"Stop starving, you'll give yourself an early death." He spoke viciously under his breath, so that only I could hear.

I picked up the shining silver Fork and stabbed some pasta, shoving it into my mouth, chewing it robotically and swallowing it against my better judgement.

I continued to eat until the plate was empty, I threw my fork back onto my plate, it clattered loudly and drew the attention of people sitting around us.

I stood up from the bench, storming out of the great hall without so much as a glance behind me.

Once the doors had closed behind me, I broke into a run, reaching the door to our dormitory as quickly as possible.

I threw the door open and slammed it behind me, I hastened to pull off my jumper, followed by my green tie and my crumpled white shirt.

I rushed to the bathroom, pulling the lid open to the toilet and collapsing infront of it.

I pulled my wand out, bracing myself to speak the words.

I broke down into fits of sobbing, I can't believe I put that much shit into my body, I ruined everything. I couldn't muster up the strength to cast the spell, so I just stuck my fingers down my throat.

Two attempts later, my throat was burning and my head felt ten times worse.

There was a loud knock on the door.

"Hey, it's me. Are you alright?"

I stood up quickly, ignoring the wave of dizziness, I pulled the door open and pushed passed Harry.

"I'm just dandy ta."

Harry put his hand on my shoulder and I spun around to face him. Closing my eyes briefly as the room span.

"You don't look alright."

"I'm fine Potter. Just a headache."

The feeling became stronger and I grabbed onto Harry's arm as I felt the room tipping.

"Draco what's happ-"

And then I blacked out.