26.00

Dear mother,
I have yet to decide on the matter. Thank you for informing me.

Much love, Draco xx

I bit the top of my quill as I sat on a chair at the small desk beside the window.

Harry was sitting perched on my bed beside me, peering over my arm and what I had written.

I folded the parchment quickly and placed it in a small envelope, tying it to the owls leg.

She hooted loudly and took off out of the window once again.

I felt Harry's fingers tracing the scars on my arm, I held my breath in an attempt to calm my racing heart.

"What're you doing?" I spoke, my voice barely louder than a whisper.

"I wish you hadn't hurt yourself like this."

"So do I."

"Why'd you do it?"

I shrugged my shoulders. My eyes met Harry's and I let out a sigh.

"It helped at the time."

Harry nodded. Chewing his bottom lip without realising.

"Just.. just don't do it again...please. Or at least talk to me if you feel like you want to."

"I will Harry."

I smiled as best as I could, then stood up, walking the short distance back to the other side of my bed and collapsed down onto it.

Harry who was still sitting on the other side of my bed, stretched out beside me. Resting his head on my shoulder.

"Why do we have to leave. I wish we could stay like this forever." Harry mumbled.

"So do I. But we can't. At least we can stay like this every morning. Let's not forget we need to get out of this school eventually."

Harry laughed and  laced his fingers between mine. Squeezing my hand.

I wish too we could stay like this. But it won't happen. I'm happy like this, but just outside this door there are people who hate me. I need to get away from the wizarding community, and soon.